f ourteen

"hey~ wake up~" minho nudged jisung slightly trying to wake him up. jisung's eyes slowly opened only to close back up again as he felt his seatbelt unbuckle.

"do i have to carry you?" minho giggled. jisung shook his head, stretching his arms out with his eyes still glued shut.

"mm no! do you wanna carry my bag though?" jisungs legs dangled out of the car, his hands now on minhos shoulders making them face each other; jisung getting his eyes to focus on the boy in front.

"of course." minho smiled as he grabbed jisung bag off the car floor.

jisung closed the car door as he followed minho behind him. he looked past him to see a normal looking house, as expected. he was a college student— jisung never thought he would have a big house despite the amount of money minho spent on him.

"sorry it's not much. there's not a lot of things i need since i'm here alone." minho told jisung as he opened the door.

"why are you apologizing? it's so cute and cozy here." jisung followed right behind minho as he set his backpack next to the couch in his living room.

jisung plopped onto the sofa, seeing cat toys and cat playhouses around the living room. he smiled softly as he thought about minho's cats. he was a little disappointed he hasn't seen any of them at all.

"you comfy?" minho walked over to jisung with a cat in his arms. jisungs eyes brightened as he saw the adorable sight.

"is that.. dori?" jisung asked hesitantly, afraid he'd get the name wrong. minho nodded, handing over the small cat onto jisungs lap.

the cat purred as they smelled jisung, almost immediately curling up in a ball to fall asleep. jisung pouted in awe, petting them.

"they like you already babe, that doesn't happen a lot." minho carefully sat next to jisung.

jisung froze for a minute as he processed what minho just said.

"b—babe?"

"hm? oh— sorry! i—it just slipped out, i swear!" minho came to the same realization, slightly panicking as well.

"i—its okay! don't worry." jisung's hand went to minhos thigh to reassure him. this little action made minho become even more flustered than he already was. his faced turned red and struggled to get a word out.

minho took a gulp, "y—yeah okay. sorry b—beautiful."

"stuttering? you? are you okay?" jisung couldn't help but giggle slightly as he heard minho stutter for the first time.

"am not! lets just watch a movie. hm?" minho quickly shut down his questions and turned on the TV.

jisung let out a few more laughs as he looked down, still petting the cat in his lap.