Never meant to be | Pt. 2

Part two like years later because yes <3

Dear Bully

Can you believe it??? It's been five years since we were friends! For years I felt lost. I didn't know what to do without you and the word felt like it was ending. And to me it really was, at the time you were the person I depended on most out of everyone.

After this I had lost hope, stopped trying, and just given up all together. And this went on for four years after we stopped being friends.

Eventually my parents noticed just how bad it was getting. And I couldn't lie when they confronted me about it. We talked it out and I got put on meds! I'm also seeing a therapist weekly, and I enjoy seeing them quite a bit as they are very kind and understanding.

I've made lots of new friends in highschool! I'm happier than ever. These friends are some of the best people I could ever meet. At first it was hard to make friends, but once I found someone had something in common with me I was able to connect easily. And after that we instantly hit it off!

And something I realized, my friends treat me better than you ever did. And I am so thankful for them <3

Oh and noah, the guy you liked? He's one of my best friends. He supports me more than any of them combined.

I never thought in a million years I would be closer with your crush than I was with you

But this will be the greatest year of my life

You seem a little miserable lately though
How are your "cooler friends" treating you? I hope they're treating you well!

Anyways my friends and I are going to the park so I gotta go but it was nice writing to you again!

And I do miss you sometimes, but you know

I guess that sometimes it was never meant to be.