PROLOGUE

This story is work of fiction.I wrote this story because of my wide imagination.But,some parts in the story is based in reality (smirk) try guessing which part of the story is real(wink).*Notice for the readers watch out for grammatical errors ahead im not that fluent in English okay?*ENJOY READING!!

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED YanZiech00

***Many of us are addicted to kpop and kdrama.We even fantasize having our own partner like the cute boys in kdrama.Being sweet,clingy,funny and handsome too right?*

**Hi I'm Zieya just a simple dimple...nah just kidding got addicted to t*kt*k lately.I'm Zieya Quento just a normal girl but a little extra.I've been addicted to kpop and kdrama since when im in middle school.**

Right now im just watching some random videos in Y**t*b* then i found this video of of a girl same with my nationality who is living in korea now.She was living with his korean boyfriend.Then i became interested in her videos that's why i watched all of her contents and i found out how did she met her korean boyfriend.It's an app called m**ff.Because of my excitement and curiousity i downloaded the app.At first it was not okay because some of the boys there just wants a toy to play with and im not that kind of girl.Until i got addicted in that app cause i meet so many cute and handsome boys.But i didnt know that,that would be the start of my unimaginable story full of twist and surprises.