Melancholia

Insanity is the only sane reaction to an insane society.

──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Walking the line between insanity and sanity, apathy and sympathy, and loyalty and betrayal, Tommy struggles to see what can be classified as good and evil anymore.

Somehow when Quackity gives him a taste of Jschlatt's blood, he makes up his mind.

Unbeknownst to Quackity, He had just ensured the bloody hellfire that will rain upon this server.

──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

This Oneshot contains:

Possessive/Obsessive Behavior

Non-Consensual Body Modifications

Body Amputation

Dissociative Amnesia

Major Character Death

The author being high on crack

Graphic Depictions of Gore and Torture

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

"HAVE you seen Philza?" Ranboo asks, concern in his voice evident. Tommy shook his head.

"Eh? How would I know?" Tommy said. Stuffing his hands in his pockets as he gripped Wilbur's jacket tightly, Tommy raised his left eyebrow.

"Er- Well... You were the last one to see him. So it would make sense if I asked you..." Ranboo stammered.

"The fuck does that mean?" Tommy asks. He swings the door outside his dirt shack and steps outside.

Excuse Tommy for his rude behavior but he just got out of his nap. He feels extremely tired for no reason at all. It's like he carried a large sack of potatoes or something.

Sam and Puffy had forced him to take a break after seeing his tired state while fixing up the hotel. He yawned. "You mean he hasn't come out of his house in days now?"

"N-no. He wasn't in his house. I checked..." Ranboo said. The other boy flinching when Tommy looks at him right in the eye.

"Shit- I'm sorry-" Tommy apologizes.

The blonde-haired boy that Ranboo bought the apology.

He forces out a nervous laugh and looks at Ranboo's mouth instead. "Forgot you didn't like eye contact."

He slumps against the door of his dirt shack. Still unusually exhausted after taking a short nap.

"Ah- sorry for disturbing you. You look like-"

"Shit. You don't have to remind me." Tommy said, a bitter smile gracing his face. He runs his hand through his hair. "Fuck..." He cursed.

"Are you alright? You still hung up on Phil's-" Ranboo coughs. "I mean, some recent developments that may cause some sort of-" "I'm fine, Ranboo."

Even though the words die off of Ranboo's tongue before he could say it, Tommy still felt a sharp stab in the gut. He hated that Ranboo was treating him like some delicate child or something.

He didn't like how Ranboo was acting. Although the enderman and avian hybrid had the best intentions in mind, Tommy disliked being pitied.

Did Ranboo feel obligated to check on Tommy?

The boy didn't want to entertain the thought of being looked down on. Of being vulnerable and in need of comfort. He was a big man.

Tommy could handle it. He hoped that he could. He didn't need anybody.

Perhaps turning down those therapy sessions Puffy suggested was a good idea.

He doesn't want Puffy seeing through his facade.

He doesn't want anybody seeing the twisted side of him that craves to play the part of the villain. Of the abuser. Of the manipulator that wants to use everyone like pieces on a chessboard.

(- Lies lies lies- He wants everybody to tremble at the sight of him- He wants his nails to dig into the skin of Ranboo's throat as Phil and Technoblade watched in horror-)

"How about I help you find him?" Tommy asks, a gentle smile on his face.

Somehow, it unnerved Ranboo more than it should've.

He's taken back. The shock shows on his face. Ranboo's eyes twitch with anticipation. "R-really?! Aren't you not on good terms with him?"

"Stop asking questions would ya? Just be grateful that the great Tommyinnit has offered to lend you a hand."

...So he slips on a mask. A mask obscuring soulless blue eyes and a creepy smile with sadistic intentions.

(- It's a perfect opportunity to drag Ranboo into his hidden base where Phil resides-)

"Before we go, I have something cool to show you." Tommy said, proceeding to walk with Ranboo.

"Really?" Ranboo said, disbelief evident in his tone.

Tommy smiles.

(-It'll be hitting two birds with one stone-)

The younger boy runs his hands through Ranboo's white wings. The soft white feathers almost take Tommy's breath away. His breathing hitches in excitement.

(-Literally)

Ranboo notices immediately.

"Uh... You alright?"

Tommy feels soft white feathers ruffle slightly.

It's a simple sign of anxiety.

Well, he couldn't have that, couldn't he?

He nodded. Clutching the large stone covered by his fingers, he stuffs it in his pockets. Before he turned to move, his eyes were caught by a familiar flower.

The younger boy raises his hand and calls Ranboo to get his attention.

Meanwhile a scream erupts out of an avian hybrid's throat as multiple chains decorated with sharp spikes pierce his back.

"H...help..." Philza whispers under his breath before collapsing into unconsciousness.