three

need to know
by notkay1

three
_____________

     WATER droplets fell off connie as he walked out of the shower. he oiled up his body with coconut then placed the glass jar
on his dresser.

as connie was laying in bed be began drawing whatever came to mind in his sketch book. first, it started with purple and blue hair strips, a head then hands holding up the head. he drew eyes but adding huge hearts inside the pupils. his head was throbbing with extreme pain he just wanted you at the moment.

he picked up his phone from beside him and saw the imessage notification, connie smiled supposing it was you so he swiped his finger across the screen unlocking the small lock at the top.

simply as connie got his hopes up it just happened to not be you.

____________

jade
you coming
over tonight
conn🙁?
i miss you

the throbbing sensation grew stronger as he read the message.

connie
no

jade
whyyy nottttt
im so bored
i miss you sm
delivered 10:02 pm
read 10:03 pm

___________________
10:15 pm
connie had no intention on replying to that message, she just ended up giving him a massive headache.

you laid your head on the wall rubbing on your smooth skin as you sat in the bathtub. you picked up the glass cup filled with sparkling wine and sipped it slowly with your pinky slightly poking out.

focus by H.E.R just began playing and it indeed set the mood. the dim lights and candles seated all over the bathroom helped you relaxed more.

a/n; i recommend listening to focus while reading, on low blast 10/10

bathing was one out of 3 things you loved doing. you would mostly take one every two weeks to help relax your soul and clear your mind. you started hum the lyrics but was interrupted as usual, by a text message.

you sat up and dried your hands on the near by towel picking up the phone and reading the message.

________________
connie

hey
wyd malu

 im bathing  my sexyscrumptious ass meow 🐱who's malu ☹️?!wyd

im bathing 
my sexy
scrumptious
ass meow 🐱
who's malu ☹️?!
wyd

incoming facetime call

answer

decline

you clicked on the green button allowing 'connecting' to be presented at the top of the screen. you saw connies fine muscular body aggressively play with the controls on the controller, your eyes trailed down to the upper arm tattoo he has until he sat down the controller and looked at you.

your shoulders were covered in bubbles with some on your cheek too. your eyes continued to trail down to connies huge dick print perfectly outlined by his pants. "hi malu," connie picked up his phone and leaned back in his chair.

"who's malu?? you mistaking me for one of ya hoes already?" you placed your phone down on the floor somewhere you so you can get up. "nooo, y/n it's a nickname."

"oh really" you drained the tub and grabbed your phone off the floor. you walked to your bedroom and threw your dirty clothes into the hamper. "whatchu want connie im tired?" you slid into your underwear than your extremely long shirt.

"just wanna talk ma" connie palmed his face. "you so pretty" connie complemented you while watching you smooth cocoa butter on your brown skin then laying in bed.

"if you think so why don't you come eat me out? huh, con? i could really use some head from a fine ass nigga." you played with connie a lil. all honesty tho, head sounded real good right about now, especially from connie. you could imagine his nicely shaped nose sliding across your clitoris while he eats you out. quickly you try and get those thoughts out of your head, you don't wanna get turned on while speaking to him.

connie brought the camera close to his mouth and began flicking his tongue up and down in a fast motion. "na stop playing y/n, i'll devour you." connie grinned at you.

"you talkin all this but ain't nothin' happin, how is that?" you sat your phone on a pillow against your headboard so the phone was seated directly in your face.

"okk. whatchu wanna do then?" connie set his phone back in its position. "hmm," you tapped your lip with your index finger. "undress fa me." you said with seriousness in your tone.

"oh na, you play too fucking ma." connie shook his head hopelessly. "nooo connie im serious, im trynna see some abs handsome." you grabbed your phone then laid on your back.

"you serious?" both of connie hands were placed under his shirt. "im deadass." connie began lifting the hems of his shirt slowly but bringing it to a stop as he reached his neck. "connieeee" you whined while connie brought his shirt back down. "such a big baby, you gon be ight beautiful." he spoke out. "no you a fucking pooper party, go facetime malu."

"it's party poop-" you hung up the phone on connie then tossing your it somewhere on the bed. you turned your body to the other side of the bed listening to your notifications go on rapidly.

_______________

꧁꧂ ꧁꧂

need to know

vote for the chapter 😉