ᴜs

Changbin (17yearsold) pov:

Monday, I hate it.

Maybe what I really hate is going to school.

But I love it at the same time, cuz I won't be seeing him the whole day-

" Binnie, you're going to be late if you don't come out from your room now."

" Yea mum! "

Walk out from my room, take my bag and almost step out from the house.

" Binnie, you haven't ate you breakfast yet. "

" Don't worry, that bullshit won't eat it. Didn't you heard what he had said yesterday, " I only follow my own principles. " So funny. "

Stupid breakfast.

I didn't care what that bitch said but just walk out from that house.

Yea. My step dad, who's a piece of shit that always shout and hit us for no reasons.

I know, my mum's smile are all fake. Inside her heart was deeply wound.

But I can't do anything. Such a loser.

IN CLASS

" Today we will have a new student in our class!"

"Hi... I'm Lee Yong Bok. And...-nd I'm from Australia. Nice to....meet you guys..."

I looked up at him. And saw him standing in front of the class, looking nervous.

I felt a bit weird like I think I've seen him before but I just can't think about it.

Strange.

After class, all of them just came up to his place, and started introducing themselves.

Of course it's crowded and noisy.

It's annoying.

I quickly took my bag and walk out the classroom.

No doubts. They are already outside, waiting for me.

I covered my head with my hoodie to hide myself from them.

But it doesn't work.

" Yah! Try to hide from us?"

" No way. Such a coward."

" What do you want right now?"

As usual, they throw all of their homework on my face, and this time more.

" Help us finish this."

" Why should I?"

" Shut up bitch. You shouldn't complain now."

He kick me while I'm still on the floor after they throw all those books at me.

But I'm already used to it...

" You better do it if not I can't guarantee what I will say when the dinner start, and that time your "dad" will give you lots of love again."

" Such a loser."

" Let's go. I heard there was a new game coming out lately hahahaha..."

Their voice and laughter just slowly disappear as they just walk away, left me and those books there, after saying those words.

Loser.

Yes I am.

Who cannot even protect someone I love and even myself.

As I trying to get up and pick up those books, I saw someone standing in front of me.

I look up.

Is him.