Chapter 2

(Kaelyn in the MM)
Jasmine POV: I woke up to my alarm ringing , I turn it off and look over and see Jacquees back to me. I get up do my daily hygiene, I put on a polka dot crop top , white skinny jeans, Jordan concords, I put a black bow in my hair and wet my hair and let it go naturally curly. I walked back in my room and saw that Jacquees was gone. I grabbed my white Chanel cross body purse and walked down the stairs. I saw kae in my fridge of course, she had on black crop top that said dope on it, a white skater skirt, Jordan legend blues, and she had her hair straight with her Chanel bag.
Me: you stay in my fridge Kae. Where Chlo at
Chlo: right here
Chlo came downstairs wearing a white crop top that said "99 problems" , dark blue skinny jeans, her jordan taxis, she had her in a curly bun, and she had her white Chanel purse like mine.

Kae: yall trynna match with yall hair?

Me: i didnt even notice it, we cute we cute 

Chlo: yess we cute 

Kae: man whatever forget yall , my hair isnt curly so i cant do that 

Chlo; where are the boys?

Kae: they left out early this morning , I guess to get ready for school 

Me: good

Chlo: you know you like jacquees ion know why you playing

Me: i wouldnt say i like him , he handsome i will say that 

Kae: come on before we be late for school talking bout jasmine's future baee

Me: he is not my future baee 

Chlo & Kae: whatever you say

It seem like the ride to school was fast, we got to school and i was hoping claire came and said some smart so i could say some smart back at her, i really dont like her, when we were all freshmans i didnt have a problem but starting junior year she started talking about me , but never came up to my face and said some to me.  We seniors now and she still on this childish stuff , starting mess like she a child, but ian finna let her ruin my day. I walked to my locker to get my books when jacquees walked up to me.

Jacquees: wassuh ma , you look pretty today, not that you dont look pretty everyday

Me: thanks jacquees 

Jacquees: how about i walk with you to class

Me: yea i wouldnt mind

*skips to end of the day*

Kae: yall trying to go to the movies later with the boys?

Chlo: yea sounds good

Me: yea i wasnt planning on staying at the house on a friday night 

Kae: okaay we gone go to the movies at 7

Me: okaay are we going to meet at my house

Chlo: might as well

Me: okaay see you at 6:30 

I made it home from school at 4:30 , soon as i got home i decided to do my hair i wanted my hair straight but me being natural it took forever to do my hair, so i started right then.

When i finished my hair it was almost 6 so i went and picked out something to wear. I put on a gray crop top since it was a little hot outside, dark blue jeans, my jordan infrareds, and my hair straight. I really hope tonight doesn't go wrong. You know how you have that feeling that something is going to happen? That might just be me. 

I REALLY DONT KNOW HOW TO END THIS,SORRY. ALSO I AM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING THIS STORY SCHOOL HAS BEEN BUSY BUT I GOT YALL!!!! -Love Mone'