Yuma of the Air Nomads (ATLA OC)

Wow...... just wow...... I've finished four OCs for this series, and they're of each of the four nations!! I'm actually really happy about this!!!! You guys wanna meet Aang's twin sister?? Then just scroll downwards to meet her!

Almost there, keep going!!

Here she is folks!! Meet Aang's twin sister, Yuma of the Air nation!

Fun fact about this character, since she's Aang's twin, she's also the Avatar because when Aang was born in the series, he Avatar spirit is reborn within him; But with this character, and her being the twin sister of Aang, I figured that the Avata...

Fun fact about this character, since she's Aang's twin, she's also the Avatar because when Aang was born in the series, he Avatar spirit is reborn within him; But with this character, and her being the twin sister of Aang, I figured that the Avatar Spirit, Raava, or whatever they're called, is split into two for his generation so they can learn the elements together and thia time CHOOSE the two extra elements to learn instead of learning all four so they can rely on each other when fighting "Loser Lord Ozai" (Solka's words, not mine!)

A/N- Now that those four from the original series is done, I guess it's time for me to make that Criminal that scarred my precious Ikime, and then move on to Legend Of Korra OCs! If you have any suggestions on the criminal that I want to draw then leave thwm in the comments below, Have a good day/night whenever you see this!

😘 Bye peeps!~