Introducing

Kaleb P.O.V
Wassup Yall My Name Kaleb Washington But Im Known As Rollie I Dont Know Why But Thats Wat They Call Me. Im A Big Drug Lord On The West Coast. I Have 2 Brothers And One Sister And I Dont Play Bout Nun Of Them Because Im The Oldest Thats Why Im Only 20 Im Bout To Be 21 Next Week And I Already Know Imma Have Alot Of Bitches On My Tip.

Kory P.O.V
Im Kory Already Know The Last Name Kaleb Told You. We All LightSkin,Sexy,Dress Good,Shoe Game,And Good Hair. Im 18 I Am In The Game With My Other 2 Brothers An We Get All The Hoes. Even Though My Sister Is Younger Than Me I Still Dont Care About The Niggas She Hang With Long As It Aint No Snake Nigga Or Imma Have To Buss At His Ahh. Yess We Got Guns Our Farther Dosent Care Cause He Has Guns Too And We Dont Have A Mother She Died When I Was 10 Cause Of My Dumb Ass Daddy Being In The Trap And Brung Her Over There An She Died In The Shoot Out. But My Dad Ended Up Finding Who Did It An It Was His Old Friend From High School. But Him An My Dad Friends Spread That Bitch Out At They Trap House They Made Sure Everybody Was Dead.
Keyontae P.O.V
Im The Third Youngest Im 17 Me And Kayla The Same Age But Im Older We Twins And Me And Her Get Along Good I Am Also In The Game. Been Alot Of Money lately And Yes We Be Taking Care Of Our Sister. With Taking Her Shopping An Buying Her This An That All That Other Stuff But I Think I Be The Main Person Doing Stuff For Her An I Guess Thats How We Get
Close By Talkin. But Imma Give It Away To My Sister
Kayla P.O.V
Hey Yall Finally Its My P.O.V But Yea Im LightSkin If Yall Ask We Is Fully Black With Good Long Hair Kaleb Did Have Long Hair But He Cut It I Think Now He Look Better But His Hair Thats Wat Attracted The Girls When He Cut It. But Im 17 An Me An Keyontae Are Twins An We Get Along Well We Dont Really Fight Unless Its Sum Stupid Or Childish. But Imma Let Yall Get To The Story Now...