Steve Harrington x reader

Author note: Sorry, I took forever to upload this book it's because I been lazy and also I am back at school again and yes I am doing this chapter when I am at school 😅😅. Also I am sad that the Stranger things are going away when November comes, even if the map is leaving I will miss the Stranger things dlc, but as long you guys got their stuff you are good or both the killer and the two survivors.

(Y/n)'s POV

Hawkins Lab was not my favorite place to go to because most of my time, I will get a Tricksters or sometimes the new killer that came was called Pinhead. Pinhead's power was something to do with chains and some kind of box that can help us get away from the chains but of course that means that Pinhead can teleport to us and that really sucks at lot for all of us that has to be spawn in here in this match. Luckily, I had my friends and also my crush as well. Those people that are here with me are Meg, David, and Steve. Steve has been my crush every since he and Nancy came to the campfire group.

Pinhead was walking around the generator before he took off in a different direction of course it has to be the Hopkins lab and let me just say that having a pinhead in this map was a pain in the butt because this map is like a maze almost like the RPD station and the doctors map as well.  Once Pinhead left I went back to my generator before I started repair it.  Steve came out of no where before he started whispering to me, "(Y/n) is that you?" Steve asked me.  I just peek out to see Steve there with his green t-shirt and black pants or grey pants and of course I noticed that Steve has a sailor hat on his head before I started whispering to him, "Steve why you got a sailor hat?" I asked Steve with a smile on my face.

Steve looks at me before telling me, "Well Jonathan and Nancy both decided to put the hat on me before I was pulled into the match." Steve said to me.  I just chuckled at this before I started to make a joke to him, "Hey Popeye do you think you can help me?" I asked Steve with a smirk on my face.  Steve was looking at me before giving me a glare before he started talking to me, "(Y/n) please don't call me, 'Popeye the sailor man' I looked nothing like him." Steve said to me with a upset look on his face.  I just chuckled at Steve before I finished the generator and I started to grab Steve's hand before I started to get Steve away from the killer that might be coming.

I started to hear chains a bit before I see Pinhead was passing by me and Steve before Pinhead turned to other corner before he was gone.  Me and Steve breath in relief before I feel chains grabbed my arms before I was closed to screaming but Steve used his hand to cover my mouth before whispering to me, "(Y/n) don't scream because you don't want Pinhead to know our location." Steve said to me.  I just nod my head before Steve grabbed my arms before pulling the chains off of my arms or my legs before we see the box that can get rid of our chains.

I decided to grabbed it before Steve grabbed my hand and he started talking to me, "(Y/n), you do know what happens if you tried to open his box?" Steve asked me.  I looked at Steve before telling him, "Pinhead will be teleport to me." I said to Steve.  Steve looks at me before he started talking again, "Yeah and also have you see his own movies of what happens after you opened his box and how he teleports to you?" Steve asked me.  I looked at Steve before shaking my head a 'no' before telling him, "I never see Pinhead's movie also I didn't know he has his own movie, I only know Michael Myers, Jason Voorhees, Freddy Kruger, Chucky, Carrie White, Leatherface or AKA Bubba, and I know Ghostface. Those are the people that I know from those horror movies." I said to Steve.

Steve was looking at me before telling me, "Wow, I guess you should watch it after we are done with this match together." Steve said to me.  I just smiled at him before telling him, "Sounds like a date. I am in." I said to Steve before giving him a kiss on his cheek before I started running towards to the exit door before I opened the exit door and that's when I noticed Steve was behind me before he could even talk to me.  Meg was behind us before she started to panic a bit before I realized that Pinhead was getting closer to us before finally the exit door is finally open before all of us took running to escape this place.

Once we got back to the camp fire we were tired and also happy to escape from the lab map.  David was looking at us before giving us a fist bump before all of us started going our separate ways.  Steve was looking at me before he put his sailor hat on my head before he pulled my face closed to his face before pulling me into a kiss.  I kiss back before I pulled away from Steve before I noticed Steve was looking at me before telling me, "(Y/n), I really like you a lot. So will you please be my girlfriend?" Steve asked me.  I am just watching Steve with a surprise look before telling him, "Yes, I would love to be your girlfriend and also no funny business because Nancy told me your funny business that you did when you had your party in your place." I said to Steve with a smirk on my face.

Steve look at me in shock before he looks down before telling me, "(Y/n) that's in the past now. I promise no funny business, I promise." Steve said to me.  I just looked at him before I stick my hand out so Steve can hold my hand.  Steve hold my hand before we started walking towards to my place.