0.1

This morning the wake-up call was tough .. But you can't imagine how!

I started yawning every second. I really didn't want to go to the office this morning, but I had to!

So I went to wash, then dress in a black turtleneck, black jeans and a little gray jacket.

When I got to my kitchen, I just had tea and left after that.

When I was inside the large building, a void announced itself .. No one at the reception, nor in the office .. NOBODY-

I- I had the wrong days or?

And it was when I passed in front of an open office that I met a tall man with chestnut brown hair, he was about 1m80 and I was only 50 ...                                                                                            Anyway .. our eyes met for a few seconds .. I had the impression of being in front of a god, he was so beautiful ~

Houla! No time to dream Lee.

A sentence came from my lips in a more timid voice than the one I usually have.

- Hmm .. Why is nobody here?

- Telecommute .. Lee I guess ..                                                                                                                                   I was expecting you to give you your work computer .. And if I allow myself we will work together .. He said to me smiling kindly ..

Work together? What does he mean by weary ..                                                                                      Anyway, I took the computer without answering, put it in my bag and turned my back on the boys to leave ..

-Wait!

- Yes?

- I would join you on your work phone to explain to you ^^ Or at worst you did not come to my place ..!

- Go home? If you don't mind I would prefer you to come to my place!

- No problem .. I take my things and I arrive immediately!

When they got out of the establishment, he got in my car and started talking to me like I was his "friend" .. It was weird at first, but I got used to it ^^

When the door to my apartment opened, her beautiful khaki green eyes sparkled.                              I understood that he found the decoration that I had made quite pretty I deduce.

- Good Today .. I just want to have a peaceful day without working .. Could we start tomorrow if possible? I asked him

- No problem! I will explain everything you need tomorrow at the first hour or have it get started!

- Okay thank you so much..

But then..?                                                                                                                                                                        He'll probably have to sleep at my place .. So that he can explain this to me, um .. information?

I will propose to him .. Why would he say no?

- Hmm .. Excuse me ..?

- Call me Soo '- Kyun .. But I prefer Hyun Thank you ^^

- Okay then huh .. You'd be bothered to sleep at my place since tomorrow you have to explain to me the ... well these things what

- If you want..!                                                                                                                                                                   Tell me how old are you?

- Ohw- me? I am 21 years old ^^

- You really do more fast .. Without wanting to hurt yourself ..

Ah well ok thank you, why would it hurt me to rejuvenate with others (¬‿¬)

- I don't have 26 if you want to know everything!

- You do more fast too ^^

- Thank you!

I told myself that in the end this Hyun is not so bad indeed ..                                                                     But he is above all a handsome kid, I literally melt! ♥

The curves of her face so well formed, her hair falling on her sling ..                                                     Just Woaw, how not to fall in front of God like this eh ..?

It was right in my distant thoughts that I received a call from my father, the boss of the company where I work.

He never called me? What could possibly be going on? ..

----------♠------------♠------------♠------------♠------------♠-------------♠---------

Hello Hello!

New part of the story today!

~

Well, I tried to improvise as best I could ..

It was a bit catastrophic in my opinion T-T

I'll leave you to trial, eh ..

Anyway .. The next part will be posted on Saturday or Sunday normally early in the afternoon ^^

> If you liked, do not hesitate to vote for and subscribe ♥