First Day Of Junior Year

Chap 1:
I walked down the halls of the school that I have become oh so familiar with in the past years. The dirty floors were now freshly waxed and shiny. The walls smelled of fresh paint. They say they only clean the schools floors twice. On the first day of school and on the last.
I walked past the cafeteria passing a group of people who were glaring in my direction. Seriously? I thought to myself. It's the first day of junior year CMON now. I quickly made my way to the basement and into the bathroom. I looked around and to my surprise no one was there. There was three mini mirrors aligned against the wall with a sink under them. On the opposite wall a brand new huge full body mirror was put up.
I approached the mirror bigger than I am as I examined myself carefully. My glasses lay perfectly on my nose, I had no makeup on, just some lipgloss on my lips, I wore my hair in loose waves. My outfit consisted of a white creme colored shirt with some dark jeans and a camo green jacket along with a scarf. To top it off I put on some platform ankle boots. I smiled at my appearance for once i had put in some effort into what I looked like today. Being the first day and all of course. I touched up my lipgloss a bit, picking up my Brown satchel purse I left the bathroom making my way upstairs again.

"Hi hello Yas" I said greeting my twin. She wasn't really my twin but the second we arrived at this school everyone thought we were and we started to call ourselves sisters. Just for the heck of it.

Yasmin like me had a slim but curvy body with long dark hair that went below her waist. She had an nicer body than I did and one that I could only dream of having. She was wearing some dark jeans a black tank top and a salmon colored cardigan on top along with her black bookbag.

"What are you so happy about" she said smirking at me and she grabbed her book bag from her chair and started walking alongside me.

"Nothing the thought of a new school year excites me" I said replying to her comment.

We walked around the halls discussing our schedules and what not. We had algebra lab together and that was about it.

Soon enough we met up with one of my close friends Meredith.

"Baeeeee" I heard Meres voice coming from behind me.

I turned around and screamed making the people in the now crowded hallway turn to see what's going on.

"I've missed you so much, you look amazing" I said giving her a huge hug.

Mere was a built girl who had long dark blonde hair, with a body that guys drooled over. Unlike me she had a thick body with curves that complimented her nicely. She wore some denim jeans along with a white loose top, and to pull the outfit together she added a gold statement necklace along with her black MK bag with gold detailing on it.

"Me? Look at you! Who are you trying to impress!" She said smiling at me and pulling me in for another hug.

Together the three of us walked down the hall towards the cafeteria where we finally sat down at the table nearest to the windows. It seemed like as soon as we sat down the bell rang alerting us to go to our homerooms. The three of us departed into 3 different directions. Yasmin heading to the outside classrooms, Meredith downstairs and leaving me to go the the 2nd floor.

I took out my schedule and frowned when I realized I hadn't compared my schedule to Meres. A couple of friends have stopped me to say hi and I was worried I would be late for homeroom. I walked to the nearest stair way and rounded the corner only to make physical contact with a broad shoulder.

"Ow watch it" I said angrily as I rubbed my head.

"Sorry Larissa" the person infront of me said.