The Start

I stare at the forest sitting on top of the rock that hides the base. The wind blows by making the trees shake with the grass. Animals start to take shelter. My short black hair moves along with the wind and I stare emotionlessly at the condition. A storm is coming. Soon. But not yet. Closing my eyes, I search inside my brain again trying to find why I have such uneasiness ever since I joined the Akatsuki.

Nothing.

It's been two days since I joined. Those days, I was introduced to the rest of the members and was told what the rules were. Sighing, I grow stiff feeling something coming. Opening my eyes, I turn to the direction and I see a masked man coming near. I jump down the rock, and make the hand signals to get in the base. Once it opens, I quickly get in letting it shut. Closing my eyes once again, I lean on the entrance and listen for the sound of the man. He passes by and I sigh in relief. Opening my eyes, I walk down the hallway. Today's the day I have to actually face an Akatsuki member and see if I'm good enough. If I'm not.

I get killed. My eyes wonder down to the floor walking past the living room. A force then pushes me at my side and arms wrap around me. Tobi spins around making me spin.

" I found, Jumichiyo~" he shouts in his girly voice.

When is he going to hit his puberty. Really. Sighing, he places me back on the ground. He stares at me.

" You look sad, Jumichiyo-chan." He states," Do you have to go poo-poo?"

Please, let him get his puberty soon.

" It's nothing, Tobi. I'm just depressed. And I don't have to go..." I say awkwardly and walk into the living room.

In the living room, Hidan and Kisame were watching TV and an idea pops into my head. Turning to Tobi, I place my index finger in front of my lips hoping he knows to keep silent. And he does as he nods. I smile and sneakily run behind the coach Hidan and Kisame are sitting on. Being so small, I slide under the couch and start working on my prank. Grabbing a firework in my pouch, I quietly cut the bottom of the couch where Hidan is sitting and place the firework there. I place another one under Kisame's seat and grab the long strings back to the place Tobi stood. Making sure they don't know what's happening, I make hand signals and snap my fingers not making a sound. Fire comes out of them and I place it on the rope. Tobi and I wait quietly, Tobi sometimes giggle making me hit him lightly. Then a shout fills the base. I smirk as I know my prank work.

" Who the f*** place a f***ing firework in the f***ing sofa?!" Hidan shouts.

I tilt my head to the side as I don't know what the word he spoke with the 'f' is. Tobi then suddenly covers my ears but I still hear muffle sounds of Hidan shouts. When it stops, Tobi takes his hands off my ear and I peek in to see the couch in pieces. Their coats were burned at the bottom and I giggle quietly to myself. Pushing Tobi down the hall, I start walking back to the living room with my calm face.

" Hidan-san, is something wrong?" I ask and that's when the act starts.

He turns to me his face a bit red in anger.

" A f...funny bas...baby place a firework under the coach!" He stutters.

A funny baby? Confused, I shrug," Who would do that?"

Blinking, the other Akatsuki members arrive at the scene except for Konan an Pain.

" What happened?" Kakuza asks angry.

" A ba...ball placed a f....funky firework in the f...freak couch!" Hidan tries to dodge again.

" Tobi, did you do anything?" Itachi asks.

Tobi shakes his head," No, Tobi is a good boy!"

Hidan was about to shout again until Pain and Konan comes in.

" Leave this mess. It's time for the test. Kakuza, buy another one later." Pain orders getting Kakuza to grumble.

The Akatsuki members walk down the dim corridor to the training room. Konan held my hand tightly the whole time we walked. She finally let go when we entered and Pain ordered me to stand to one side of the room.

" Hidan." Pain says.

Konan looks with shock at Pain and glares at him a bit. Confused, I shrug as Hidan walks to the other side.

" Sorry, little girl, but you'll be dead soon, I'll give you Jashin!" Hidan announces.

He quickly runs towards me slashing his scythe at me. Too slow. Easily, I dodge it again and again. Too slow. Too slow. Too slow. This will me too easy. Those words repeated in my head and I in ally made my move. Dodging again, I do hand signals then slamming my palm to the ground. The ground starts shaking and the floor crumbles as rock dragons appear and attack Hidan. They pinned him on the opposite wall. He was about to open his mouth until I feel a dark aura behind me. Kakuza.

" Stop." Pein orders and my dragons dissapear," You pass."

Kakuza glares at me.

" Is something wrong?" I ask him as I walk to the other members.

" Did you have to break the floor? Do you know how much it costs?" He asks through his gritted teeth.

" Huh? Oh! Sorry. I'll fix it." I apologize an walk back to the middle of the room and did quick hand sign signals again and slam my palms onto the floor.

Slowly, the floor turns back to it's original form and I clap my hands together to dust off the dirt. As I head back again, instead of glaring at me, Kakuza has twinkles in his eyes looking at me. A bit frightened at the change, I quickly walk over to Konan. Pein starts walking away and Kakuza goes to Hidan to hold him with strings coming out of his body. Weird... But ignoring it, I look to Konan who smiles at me. Looks like I passed the exam and won't have to be killed. But,this test was just too easy.