Authors Note

This is my first time writing a series for anything, so it's going to be kinda bad. But I'm still proud of it because it's the one thing I've been motivated to do. (I worked hard for a week and was motivated by people who wanted to reas it)

There will be a lot on inconsistencies around the story, because most of what happens was pulled out of my asss. I'm not kidding I only planned the main points of each episodes, but things like flashbacks and things people say I came up with on the spot.

There will also be alot of grammar mistakes that I probably missed, so sorry about those in advance

My schedule for posting will be the following

August 26: Chapter 1, Chapter 2
August 27: Chapter 3
August 28: Chapter 4
August 29: Chapter 5
August 30: Chapter 6
August 31: Chapter 7
September 1: Chapter 8
September 2: Chapter 9
September 3: Chapter 10
September 4: Chapter 11
September 5: Chapter 12

I will be posting episodes at around 10-11 CDT (I think that's what it is Google can't help me)

(Also on the 30th I plan to release an epilogue to an Ermin, Eren and Armin, fanfiction I wrote. I haven't written it yet but I know what I want to do with it.)

A little bit about the story:

The story takes place a few months after season 1 ended

There was some characters that I didn't add too much because I couldn't do to much to like Miya, Shadow, and Tadashi.

Sooner or later in the story I add Adam but he was necessary because I needed him there to do something but afterwards he appears less only getting a few appearances.

Also the story was going to have mixed narratives, but was going to mainly Cherry but it ended up being more Joe. You can really tell I was getting side tracked.

I think I did more Joe because at some point he became easier to write, and it was easier to think of how he felt about things rather than Cherry.

Reki and Langa still play a part in the story. They're not the main characters here but they still get their time to shine.

Miya and Shadow I felt as if I couldn't really use too much plot wise, but when they're there they are still theirselves.

Tadashi was added only a bit and mainly for Adam's sake.

Everything in the story happens for a reason, and most things will make sense by the end.

Also the story is very cliche I even mentioned it once.

Spotify
I thought that it would be nice to add a playlist so people who read this could listen to it while reading.

Spotify I thought that it would be nice to add a playlist so people who read this could listen to it while reading

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0B2ZezOisS7WyTaFK0ivwJ?si=C592nuSSSPCUobXW9l-lAA&utm_source=copy-link&dl_branch=1

This playlist is not mine to credits to to the creator

I think that's all I hope you guys reading this enjoy Thank You.