Chapter 3: Can't Lose You

Cherry POV:

This job for Mr Takahashi, should be ending soon. I just have to stay at least 20 more minutes for his opening party, and then I can go home and work on fixing Carla a bit she needs new wheels.

Mr Takahashi: Mr Sakurayashiki I would like to thank you again for helping me with the opening ceremony.

Cherry: It's not a problem Mr Takahashi. Thank you for inviting me to the opening party.

Mr Takahashi: Its nothing I figured while you were here you might as well enjoy the festivities.

Cherry: Thank you again, Mr Takahashi.

Mr Takahashi: It's not a problem now I must go greet other guests.

Cherry: Not a problem you are the host after all.
.
.
.
Joe POV:

I need to tell Kaoru soon. I can't keep doing this. Sleeping with woman everytime I feel like that isn't right. But I don't know what else I should do. I don't want to be with someone who isn't him. They'd only be a rebound, and what if I can't find someone? I need to stop thinking of this and get back to cleaning this place.

Joe had closed his restuarant for the day to clean the place, change some tables, and organize the kitchen.
.
.
.
Joe finishes cleaning the new tables and the newly organized kitchen

I need to talk to Kaoru today.

Joe grabs his phone and goes to messages to "Four eyes"

                    ... Four Eyes...

                                                                 Joe:
            Hey, four eyes can we meet up ?
.
.
.

Cherry POV:

What was that? Oh it my phone

              ...Dopey Gorilla🦧...

Dopey Gorilla 🦧:
Hey, four eyes can we meet up ?

                                                          Cherry:
  I'm kinda in the middle of something

Dopey Gorilla🦧:
Please it's kinda important

                                                          Cherry:
                                                  Fine, where

Dopey Gorilla 🦧:
Under the Highway, where you me and Adam used to practice skating

                                                          Cherry:
     Alright I'll be there in a bit just wait

Dopey Gorilla 🦧:
Ok see you there
.
.
.
Cherry POV:

What could this gorilla want

Cherry goes to find Mr Takahashi and sees him alone in the bar grabbing a drink

Cherry: Mr Takahashi I'm afraid I will have to leave something important came up.

Mr Takahashi: That alright Mr Sakurayashiki, I hope what ever came up goes well.

Cherry: Thank you sir, have a nice party

Cherry leaves and starts heading towards Him and Joe's meeting place.

.
.
.
Joe POV: I wonder when he's going to be here, but nevermind that how is he going to take it when I tell him how I feel. He could hate me and I'd never see him again. How should I tell him? Straight forward or talk to him about something else first. And what if he asks me about all those girls. I'll tell him the truth about that. If he feels the same I want to be with him. I won't force him to feel the same. I just hope things won't change from this.