E1

Jessi POV

Night Workouts are the best especially when you get in a deep sleep afterwards but it's not when you're a woman.

I walked towards the guy taking mirror pictures pulled him by the shoulder and give him a hard slap.

He flinched at what I did dropping his phone as he caress his cheek.

"WHaT wAs ThAt for?" he asked angerly.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHAT WAS THAT FOR? You're obviously taking pictures of me in the mirror." I picked up his phone and scrolled to the gallery.

That's why people says don't assume things. Turns out he was just taking pictures of himself.

"I wasn't!!" He defended with a pout seeing his picture made me divert my attention to him. He may have a dark aura but he's pretty hot and mascular.

"You must have deleted it when I was walking toward you!" I admit I was wrong but I cant here.

"I didn't even know you were!" as we fought like cat and dog a thick big man showed up from the back door hearing the commotion made by us.

"What in the world is going on with you two?" he asked.

"Oppa!" you ran behind him.

"What happened Jessi?" he asked.

"He's taking pictures of me while working out!" you pointed at the 'pervert'.

"Hyu-" he was cut off by your brother.

"How can you take pictures of my sister?!" he shouted angerly as he took the male's phone and stepped on it.

"YaH! That's my phone!!" kneel down and took his phone.

"Hahaah!" your brother laughed as he pat the pervert by the shoulder.

"Hyung!" he whined.

"Don't worry about it, I'll buy you a new one." your brother says as you confusedly look them both while he whispered something to him.

"Namjoon hyunggg~~" he complained.

"What the fuck?" you frowned.

"Language." Namjoon warned.

"You know each other?" you furiously asked.

"Of course, I've been friends with him since high school. I know he would-" you slap his shoulder also hurting your hand at how strong his biceps is as you just walked away.

"Jessi, Showterv!ew!" Namjoon screamed with a smile teasingly.

"Graso na nunu nana!" Jungkook went along with his as they dance to Nunu Nana teasing you because of the same name.

"I HATE YOU!" you screamed. Although you didn't see them dance you instantly knew it because of the heavy footsteps.

_Home_

"Thank god I save this." you smiled to yourself as you look at his photo.

(You airdrop the photo before giving it back)

Seeing how Namjoon and Jungkook are friends you opened your fake account and stalk on Namjoon's following to find the anonymous person.

"Jeon..Jung..kook?" you read his name.

"Hahahaa!! Jongkook? Jungkook?" you laughed as you remember the running man member that has a similar name.

I've been going to the gym at night recently and I'd see him often too. Although I never had the chance to apologize since it does would hurt my pride but I also haven't had the right time to approach him.

"Are you good?" your brother approached you.

"Ye." you replied blantly.

"Is that why youve been staring at the floor for the past 10 minutes while stuck in that machine?" he asked.

You noticed your position and immediately falling as your muscles have been stretched for awhile.

"Dude are you seriously okay?" he assist me on one of the workout benches.

"Do I look okay? I need an ice pack!" you screamed at him.

You eventually looked at Jungkook who must have heard you scream who made a quick eye contact before continuing his workout.

"Jungkook ah can you get the ice pack in the staff room fridge?"

Without a response he went ahead and followed his request.

An ice in a plastic bag while he walked by the front desk and took a small cloth wrapping it around the ice.

How considerate, generous bunny.

Your brother took the ice pack and pressed on your arm.

"Control your freakin muscle for god sake!" you screamed.

"then you do it!" he yelled.

"Does it look like I can move both my arms?!" you yelled back.

"I'm not doing it, you do it jungkook this girl is sensitive as hell." he threw the ice pack as he catch it and gently press on your arm.

"Now try moving your whole arm," he command as I shook them lightly.

Without a complaint the awkward silence filled the whole minute until you decided to leave after changing.

gentle bunny.