E2

Third Person POV

After Jessi left to go home, Namjoon approached Jungkook, who's also about to leave.

"You've been working out here pretty late, are you interested on my sister?" he asked with a sly smile.

"Hyung! She literally slapped me so hard I felt like my head was about detach from my neck." he replied.

"That doesn't answer my question. I know you weren't taking pictures of her, you were looking at her through the mirror you sly bunny." Namjoon crossed his arm as he smirked.

"I should have stopped her from slapping me if I was watching her." he defended himself.

"But you didn't~~~" Namjoon giggled teasingly.

"Hyungggg~~~ Why cant you believe me??" Jungkook whined.

"Look, from high school to now you're always submissive when it comes to someone you like, you like being bossed around even if they're mean to you and I just got my answer just now."

"What? What answer?"

"First of all, Of all 7 days you're only leaving 15 minutes after she does and you glance at her a few times. And that earbuds you're wearing is not even connected to your phone because you dont have a phone and second of all, nobody has slapped you harder than your exes, do you want my help or not?" Namjoon offers.

Jungkook's face lit up and quickly gave him his signature bunny smile.

"Your 148 IQ didn't go to waste." he whispered to himself.

"I'm not doing it, you're doing it alone." Namjoon stopped smiling as he heard his comment.

"Namjoon hyunggg~~~ I love youuu~~~" he cling himself to Namjoon knowing he would always be forgiven with showing him affection.