The Darkest Hour

It was November 12th 2012, me and my sisters was getting ready for school when a guy in a van pulled up and walked up to our front door. The guy rung the door bell and stood there while my mother looked at her husband then at me and the two sisters and got out her gun for safety. She crepted up to the door and started to open it when a gun went off. My mother was down in a puddle full of blood. My father grabs my two sisters to hide them for he intruders . The one intruder grabbed me and took me outside. I punched him  and started to run but unintentionally was captured by another guy wearing a mask. The guy grabbed me then shot me. I was weakened by the bullet that was in my arm. I cried for help but no one was there, then I was covered by a ragged bag, then I blackened out.

15 hours later...

I was awoken by a loud noise coming from the east of my direction. The loud noise the came again as a guy walked in. He got out a gun and said well son, you looked blackened. Did you enjoy the ride, I said in response, what do you want? The guy looked at his men then at me. He said. Well son you are going to be our patient for a little autopsy. We are going to cut you open and plant a GPS tracker and micro chip to your insides. Then you will join us for our ceremony to welcome our new student. I said, who is that? You moron, he said, its going to be you. You will be our sacrifice. But for now you will be our hostage to the our cult known as the secret alliance. We want you to lose and for us,  if you tend to run away we will hunt you down and kill you. Do you understand son. I looked at him in hate. I had to get out of here. I noticed that they patched me up. I tried to find a way out but couldn't. Tye room was dark with four walls and no windows but a only a door to exit with. For I had to find a way to get past theGuard outside the door.they left the room.  Then in bleak of eye I saw a needle. I had to get the needle but how. I'm tied to a chair in a room  with nothing to cut the ropes loose. I sat up and threw the chair to the which intentionally didnt work like in the movies. I heard the door open. A guy with a needle came in and stung me with it. I fell unconscious for 12 hours.

12 hours later....

I woke up on a table while still light headed from the needle. I walked up to the door and saw it was unlocked.i opened it and looked in the hallway. I saw no one was there. I walked out of the room and closed the door behind me.  Now it's time to get away out. I walked up to a room and walked in. But I was seen by a bystander who was watching tv and eating a sandwich. He looked at me and started to get up from his seat. I looked at him started to run. I ran for my life. Then I saw a door and went out of it. I saw a I wasnt near my house. Nowhere even close to it. For I was in England. My father and two sisters were in Florida. I walked down the street and towards a store. I walked in and got me a drink. I paid for the drink and left. I walked down the street and heard sirens of a police car. I ran for my life. Then the cops found me and I was surround by all corners. Nowhere to run nowhere to hide. To be continued.