Chapter 1

It's 2:00 am and L is still working on the kira investigaton. I look down at the handcuffs, then I look up at L, struggling to eat a piece of strawberry and vanilla cake. then he looks over at me,

        "sorry im left handed" he appoligises and cracks the most adorable smirk, looking at me with those huge eyes. Its so strange, he is smarter then all of us yet he is child like, inoccent, but so damn able to get in your head. He must notice im tired, "well thats all the evidence for today. I suppose we should get to bed".

        "that sounds good" I agree, then we head up to the bedroom and change into pajamas. Him into boxers and an oversized tee shirt, me into an old pair of pajama pants. I wake up to his morning breath and him cuddled up next to me "you were hoging the sheets i was cold" L trys to defend himself.

        "Thats ok" I say still a little suprised. We brush our teeth, change our cloths and go down to the investigaton lab. L stops in the kitchen for breakfast. Today we have chocolate cake with chocolate frosting. L grabs a slice.

        "Really, more cake?" I complain. He giggles and takes another bite. "And you got the last piece!"

        "wanna taste, light? " L jokes.

        "As a matter of fact I do." thinking he might let me have some, ever so quickly he leans over and kisses me, making me taste the chocolate on his lips.