Just convos 26

Jm:By the way, do you have a place to stay? Cuz like you were going at Taehyung's but- yeah.

Ten:I was thinking of booking a hotel somewhere near you guys since he moved.

Jm:What? No no! You can stay with us!

W:Uh- us no want you not comfy...

Ten:He doesn't want you to feel uncomfortable because of us.

Jm:Cut the bull- I mean, no worries! We got enough space for another family! You were going to stay with Taehyung either way so there's no big difference.

W:Oh.

Ten:Thanks.

Jm:Of course. So how long are you planning to stay here for?

Ten:Well, actually...I want to stay here for my studies. You know for uni and stuff.

Jm:Oooh that's cool! I can help you find an apartment near the uni or you can just stay in a dorm-

Ten:Yeah, I know. The thing is, Wat doesn't know the language and it's his first time here. I brought him along just so he can look around and you know, maybe if he likes it here he can also stay...

Jm:Oh, I see. I'm sure you guys will find a solution, don't worry. For now, let me show you around the mall!

W:Shop?

Jm:Yes! Shopping!

W:Oh, shopping!

Jm:Yes! Oh my god, I'm such a good teacher I-OW!

Ten:Shut up and start walking.

Jm:Damn, whore. Oh! I gotta tell you about our life here! So like in this mall we have Hoseok who keeps everyone updated on Twitter on what's going on here. It's the guy you met like 10 minutes ago.

W:Ten?

Ten:No babe, the number.

W:Ooooh!

Jm:Oh man he's so cute...

Ten:Eyes on the road.

Jm:Eye-