2. Finlay

Finlay POV

"Who is he?" Gavan asked sitting next to me, under a tree to help shield my mate from the hot sun.

"I don't know his name but he's my mate. I found him on the plane when I went looking for stuff earlier. He's not hurt but he's not waking up. I think the crash did a number on his mind so his body isn't waking up to face whatever he thinks is happening. If only he would wake up so he can see we are ok." I sighed and looked out into the water with the setting sun and noticed a few people enjoying the water by swimming.

"Both of us found our mate's on the same flight. Now that is fate." He smiled at my mate and I chuckled.

"Yea some fate that is. If only he would wake up."

"Come on, wake up, Fin." The faint voice of my brother had me opening my eyes and I saw I was in a hospital bed and knew I was at the pack clinic.

"You are a sight for sore eyes." He sighed and grabbed my hand. I looked at him and took a deep breath and I didn't feel any pain. Good I'm healed. I sat up and got out of the bed and walked out of the room with him on my heels.

"Finny." He used my childhood nickname meaning he was going to apologize but I'm not in the mood to listen to it right now.

"Good afternoon Alpha." Doctor Lynch greeted me when he saw me and I stopped to talk with him.

"Hey doc. How long was I out?"

"A week. You were healed within a couple of hours but you just slept. You're good to go since you woke up and are ok."

"Ok, thanks doc." I patted his shoulder and walked out of the clinic and shook the uneasy feeling of being in that place. I hate that place.

I went to the garage and opened it to see my truck there, in a messed up shape and the windows all broke but I can repair it. I won't get rid of it, it's the last thing he was in before everything changed. I grabbed a notepad and pen and wrote down everything I will need to order to replace and a note to myself to set up an appointment for someone to come out and give me an estimate on a new paint job and cosmetic repairs. After about an hour of just staring at my truck I left the garage in my suv and went into town, the same way of the accident and when I turned, I looked both ways this time and I drove slowly on the side to stop behind another car and got out. There was a person standing there looking at the tree and at all the glass on the ground.

I waited until he turned around and smiled at him as he walked over to me.

"Hey, I'm the guy that hit that truck. I didn't even have time to stop, he just came out of nowhere and by the time I saw him, it was too late. I didn't mean to hurt him. Do you know him, is he ok if you do?" I hated not being able to tell him I'm ok, I can see he's worried and hurt at the thought of me being hurt.

"Yea I know him. He's ok, it looked worse than it actually was. He has a broken arm, had to have surgery to remove some glass and stop a bleed but he will be out and about in no time. He woke up yesterday and I talked to him and he seemed to worry about you as well. He doesn't want you to feel responsible for what he caused." I smiled to try and ease his worries.

"I'm happy to hear he's ok and awake. I couldn't sleep well knowing he's hurt. I was trying to find out what hospital he was at so I could talk with his family but had no luck. Would you please tell them I tried." He had tears in his eyes and looked so pained. Gosh he's breaking my heart.

"I promise. Please don't worry, he's ok, I swear. His family don't blame you, they know what happened so please, don't worry yourself so much that you aren't sleeping properly." I put my hand on his shoulder and he sighed softly.