1🍷

Hoseok has to make Yoongi take a sip from the alcohol in the dom's grasp but he can't use his hands so Hoseok kisses him and gives him the wine.

Then Yoongi kisses Hoseok in the hollow of his ear and the neck.

Hoseok kneels and licks the sub over his underwear 6 times to show him how much he wants him.

The tables have turned now the sub kisses and lick the dom's penis as Hoseok was still in his pants.

Now Hoseok pinches Yoongi's nipples and increases pressure until Yoongi couldn't bare it and stops him.

Yoongi crawls on his knees, takes Hoseok's cock in his hand and masturbates him slowly and delicately showing him him that he desires the dom.

Then Hoseok spreads Yoongi's butt cheeks and slides in between them humping on him and enjoying the wetness of the lube he put before doing it.

After that Yoongi got a dare to give head to his Dom and go at any pace he was demanded to do.

As Yoongi stood up staying still Hoseok goes behind him and penetrates him.

Hoseok then grabs his boyfriend's penis and masturbates him until white ribbons spring free out of him.

Soon he feels that he will come to he pulls out and starts to jerk off above Yoongi's ass and shortly covering it with his semen.

___________________________

A/N:So I was getting inspiration from the game while it give instructions on what to do then I turned it into trashy smut 😎