1 (ㅠ.ㅠ)

If my life was a Kpop drama it would be the one with poor bad acting with brooding assholes as the male leads and cringey scenes like the one they kiss on the second meeting because that's how life for the character that met the prince who became rich at age 2. It would not even be a cringey classic like boys over flower or lovers in Paris, it would just be... bad.

Just like right now.

Rewind to 12 hours ago, the day celebrating freedom from this awful 22 years of living away from home during the greatest year of my life, the week after exam season where I actually had no responsibility for a while. My best friend and roommate that forced us to live in one of the most expensive residences around campus begged me to go to a stupid party with her at a club downtown. She told me that Drake would make an appearance - which I rolled my eyes at- and that it was the infamous spot that Loki was found at talking to his friends.

The infamous spot with the Infamous legend.

Loki was a new underground thailand rapper that was too hot for air and sriracha combined. He was so tall that goliath would have run away out of fear and had a physics of yummy ramen and tteokbokki, not good for you but oh so delicious

She was lying but I was blinded by love and like the horny idiot I was I said yes. In a heartbeat we found ourselves at some crowded club that smelled too much like sweat and piss combine. At the moment I was looking around for my friend once we got separated I realized that my lactose intolerant self had taken a drink this afternoon from her that had 3% milk.

My stomach and milk never were besties nor we would ever be, hence why at this moment it decided to cause world war 4. I felt the cannonball hit the skin of my stomach and cause an explosion that sounded loudly from my clenched butt cheek. That explosion smelled like uttermsost shit that some stupid idots started asking 'who the fuck farted in this shit'.

Embarrassed I rushed to the nearest bathroom and slammed inside a stall and released myself in the most pleasant way possible. A good 10 minute was better than anything in this life. I flushed the bathroom but before i could open the stupid crazily complex stall I heard voices.

I was not leaving this place with the smell of shit nor letting people know I was the one that smelled like doudou, so I had to linger. Until I realized it was a deep voice, a really deep voice, a deep voice that sounded like a man, a man with a deep voice, a angry man with a deep voice, and then a second voice, a second deep angry manly man voice!

There were two men with deep voices talking in a deep voice in a women's bathroom, an angry man in deep voice, scary, not a good combination.
I had to sit my doudou ass down to let this commotion pass.

If my lactose intolerance caused world war 4 then God must have caused world war 6!

This was incredibly unacceptable, why would idiots walk in a girl bathroom. I swear to God I hate all men, they are idiots and can't even read, they terror us even in the bathroom,the club is dangerous this club must have labels, yes I think, wait.

No I saw it, the stupid girl drawing with the dress on, thats why I came here, I might have failed my exam but that does not mean I'm stupid ( don't let my aunt hear this she might play devils advocate).

"You are stupid" the angry deep voice male yelled

"You are very stupid" the angrier deeper voice hurled and punch the wall and then yelled after punching the wall

"Why would you do that. That was anticlimactic. That was very stupid, look mirror confirm stupid and ugly"

I needed to giggle more than I needed to leave and sleep. These boys were extremely stupid.