Anushma - The promise

Hi guys... I hope you all are doing well 😊❤️...I have read all the comments.. so i'm posting it before time...cause I know you guys are waiting ....🥰
let's start.....

A car stopped in front of MPT...

A beautiful girl dressed in white came out...holding a thali in her hands...
She entered the thanaa ....followed by a man....
Inside the thaana ...everyone was waiting for Mumbai Crime Branch (MCB)....
The girl looked around...saw Anubhav standing there...roaming here and there ....
She gently called him...Anu Bhaiya.....💓🥀
As first didn't realise ....so he ignored it...
The girl once again called him...
As just turn around....tears started making their own way from his eyes...everything just froze...🥺❤️
he mumbled : Behna.....😶
everyone looked at him... and then at the door...

Yes She is Karishma....!! Their Karishma Madam.!!!

The scene their eyes were yearning for finally came....tears were flowing from their eyes....

Bgm: Sukoon mila....

As was numb....he was not able to process things....his heart skipped a bit...🤐 he was shivering ...
Ss: KM ap aa gyi....(with ear to ear smile )
Pj: akhir le aaya hi humara pyaar apko....🥺❤️
ks: ji nhi....hum yha sirf apne bhaiya ke liye aaye h....
Everyone looked at her ....is she insane ? How can she forget all that? Why she is doing this ?
Cc: yeh ap kya keh rhi h...? Ap janti h na ki inhone kya kiya tha...
Ks: jante h ...buhut ache se jante h...! Pr phir bhi hum apne bhai se milne aaye h...ap log please shant rahiye...hum sav se mileye baat karege filhal hume humare bhaiya se baat karna h...
HM was just looking at her..adoring her... 🥰❤️
KS saw As's condition ...she went to him...
Ks: bhaiya....!!!!
As couldn't believe his ears... Finally he listened bhaiya after 6 months....🥺😶❤️he was still shivering....
ks : hum jante h ap pareshan h ...lekin humko lagta h apko hume dekh kar khushi nhi hui...aisa h to hum wapis chale jate h...she stood up ...looked at Vs and said: Vani !! Chale wapis ...?
Vani just nodded in yes...
Ks was about to leave ...just then As hold her wrist and stopped her...
As: nhi behna......nhi ....av...tum hume.....aise....chor...kar ...nhi ja
..sakti....tumhe....pehle...hi...kho ...chuke ..h ..ek baar...dubara..nhi...kho...sakte...!!he was literally fumbling ....
Ks: Relax....bhaiya!! Shant ho jaiye.....!!
As: hum maafi maagte h....apse...hume maaf kar dijiye ....hum jante...h ki humari...galti maafi ke kabil....nhi h...Prantu..
Ks: bhul jaiye bhaiya ...sav bhul jaiye ...hum bhi bhul gye ...ap bhi bhul jaiye...
Even the walls of MPT were crying now..
To lighten up the mood...
HM asked : Karishma is thali me kya h ...?
Ks wiped her tears and said : rakhi !! Rakhsha Bandhan h na aj...to hum rakhi bandhne aaye h ....bhaiya ko(with a cute smile)
As's smiled ear to ear.
Ks : pehle humara gift dijiye ...phir rakhi bandhege...
As totally forgot about it....he said: hum lena bhul gye...🙄🙄
ks: hum apse baat nhi karege ap hmsha aisa hi karte h...making a grumpy face...
Hm: hum laye h apni nanad ke liye gift...😊
As : sach...?
Hm: ji abhi lekar aate h...
She handed a gift to As...🎉🎊🎁🎁
Ks took the gift from his hands...and opened it...it was a beautiful pendant ..she smiled...
As: ab rakhi bandegi !?
Ks : zarur !!
Ks applied tikka on his for head... Tied rakhi..
Finally the lost charm of MPT came back....!!!!
As finally gained some courage and said : hum bachan dete h...aj ke baad ap pr koi musibat nhi aayegi...hum waada karte h aj ke baad apke jivaan me sirf khushiyan hi aayegi... Koi dukh nhi aayega...
He was about to hug her....then she just disappear.... He looked here and there...
He woke up with a jerk.... And screamed: behna.......!!!!!!!!!
HM ...Ammi...Maa came running to him...and asked kya hua...??
As: vo behna.....behna...behna aayi thi....vo ...unhone..... Hume....hume....rakhi....bandi......humne....waada.....kiya usne....pr ...pr....vo chali gyi....phir se...chali gyi....vo hume.... Chor kar.....he was crying ...while explaining.....

They understood he saw a dream...they tried hard to console him...and were successful in doing that...after so many attempts... .....
But he was still talking about ks...how she scolded him...how she blackmailed him with her puppy eyes.. Their fights... Happy moments... Their long arguments... Fighting over remote...teasing each other...how he eats her chocolate... And then have to spend all his pocket money buying chocolates for her... Whenever she gets angry ...she always used his credit card for shopping ....remembering all this he was smiling....and was a bit calm...

Ammi and Maa looked at the clock...it was 5 am.
Maa: subha ka sapna hmsha sach hota h...
Ammi : umeed h yeh bhi sach ho jaye ....

Ok that's enough for today....!!
Insta id - @itz_.palak__

Upcoming : Kareena... ❤️❤️❤️
And those who wanted family night...apki farmish hum zarur puri karege.....

Till then stay safe ..keep smiling..❤️❤️

do comment down....