Chapter 3: All hell breaks loose

August 1st, 2016...

Isabel's POV

Jay and I were at my house, having a movie date. He shifted in his seat. I looked at him. "Babe, are you ok?" I asked holding his shoulder. He nods. "I'm ok, babe. I promise..." I nod. "Ok.." I went back watching the movie. He looks at me. "Baby, I have something to tell you.." I paused the movie and looks at him. "What is it?" He sighed turning to me. "This isn't going to be easy to tell you..." I nod slowly, getting anxious. "Uh..ok.." He sighed once again. "Isabel..I'm a vampire..." I laughed. "Come on, Jay! I'm not going to fall for that one!" He just looked at me with a serious face. I still didn't take him seriously. "Come on, Jay. You're just saying that to freak me out." I chuckled. I unpaused the movie and watched it. A hour passed. He shifted in his seat again. I once again paused the movie. "Babe, what's going on, seriously?" He turned to me. "I'm so sorry, baby..." that's when I am pinned to the couch. I gasps. "Babe! What the hell are you doing?!" We started to catfight.

Jay's POV.

Isabel and I started to catfight. I finally got a hold of her wrists and pinned them to the couch, on either side of her head, I straddled her waist, looking at her. "I'm so sorry, baby..." I say with a hint of guilt on my voice. "I..I..I'm just so hungry.." she started to struggle underneath my grasp. I was stronger than her since I'm a vampire. "Jay! Let go of me!" I kissed her head. "I promise I won't kill you, or drain you...It'll hurt, yes..again..I'm so sorry..." I then bit her neck, sucking her blood. She started to scream. I covered her mouth and continued to drink her blood. The taste of her blood is something I never tasted in my life..it was amazing. Then I was pushed off her...

Isabel's POV

I gathered my strength and pushed him off me. I backed up away from him. He looks at me. "Babe..I'm so sorry..." I didn't look at him. "Get out of my house..." He froze for a few seconds before saying. "B..babe.." I shook my head. "I'm breaking up with you! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!" I yelled looking at him. I saw the hurt in his eyes, but I was so afraid of him. "N..no..babe..please.." he begs. I looked away from him. He got up walking to the door. I walked to it. "See you..." I say as closing the door on him. I locked it, crying as sliding against it, having so much regret. But fear was another thing I was feeling. I can't believe I done that...