[ Episode 53 ] Celebrate

Midnight....

Poppy open the car and Kristine And Dave Looked Poppy Talked.....

Dave : So poppy We meet tomorrow...

Poppy : Sure no problems....

Kristine : okay.... See you tomorrow I met you...

Poppy : Bye Kristine and Dave...

Poppy looked Faster Cars and left then Walking Inside The Housed And Her Parents waiting and Turn The Light See Surprised Shocked Looked Celebrates Party

Images evryoenes visitor's and poppy looked her parents about celebrating party Welcome New jobs....

All : ooooohhhhh..... ( cheering clapping)

Elaine : Hey Sweetie we are celebrating

Poppy : mommy who is celebrating party...

Peppy : Well we have new jobs.....

Poppy : wow congratulations daddy....

All silence looked Elaine and Peppy Talked Poppy....

Peppy : thank you daughter... Now lets go eat...

All : yeahhh......

Poppy : Daddy and mommy I have good news.....

All silence looked Elaine And Peppy Walking Poppy talked what is news...

Elaine : so what it's is news.....

Poppy : mommy and daddy I have going to troll city 6 weeks and we have concert.....

All ( Shocked) : wow.....

Peppy : wow you going troll city....

Poppy : yes daddy....

Peppy hugs poppy : iproud for you....

Elaine : okay guys just enough..... We going to dinner now....

Poppy : okay.....

Everyone's Enjoyed the Party And Talked Happy And Elaine Pick the Food Cake and Drink And Peppy Talked Hans Cheers Wine Happy Then Poppy Pull the Chair sit And Eating Cake And juice Looked Everyones Happy Talked eating laugh....... After the Party Dinner Everyone's trolls Bye see Elaine And Peppy Goodbye visitor's and Closed the Door And Elaine Clean The Table and Kitchen And Peppy going to room rest and Poppy talked Her Mom....