Story Trivia

At age 21 Yin should be able to find his blood mate just like his father.

(Story Trivia: Blood mates grows at thesame time/speed. Since Yin is 22 his blood mate is also 22 years old.)

When Yin turned 21 it is the turning point of his life, and his only goal is to find his mate for the bond to be able to be a hybrid. The king and queen invited all female vampire at the same age as him on a exclusive party so that he can easily find his mate.

(Story Trivia: when a vampire find their blood mate they got the strong urge to taste their blood, they can also smell the distinct odore that their mate only have. A vampire is not advised to drink another vampires blood because it taste awful, unless it is their mate)

unfortunately that day he didn't feel anything to anyone at all.

Story Trivia:
The vampires also lived together with humans, the difference is that all pure blooded vampire are among ng richest people in the society, because they're born different, strong body,stamina,personality, unique skills, high IQ and visuals are incomparable to a normal human or a half blood.

Half blooded vampire is considered somewhat a disgrace to the vampire clan but still treated better. They are the one's whose usually miggle and supervised the business with the humans since most pure blooded are too arrogant that they don't even want to talk or be touched by them.

A human blood taste like a water to a vampire so there's no need to have them on daily basis. Only their blood mate got a unique taste that will make them addicted to it. Just like a parasite to its host.