•Only hers•

Author P.O.V

Everyday is new beginning for everyone in a good way or bad way. But who knows how to make it good if they're having a bad start that same thing happens to HER Insecurity. Confusing right? I know

The great Lalisa Manoban,the Dance machine,the Queen of k-pop Everyone knows her,her talent,her voice,her charm but they don't know what's happening in her life they just know she have fames,money, popularity everything so for them Lalisa is having a great life.

But is it true?

No!

It isn't..

She can be a star a rich girl but none of these helps her to make it a happy life.She's traveling she's running from people just to make sure her secret Relationship with that girl is in good place.

It's the Same Day when her first solo poster realesed that time she was at YG with her gf Park Y/n.she's her new bodyguard not only Lalisa's but work for the other three members too which sometimes make the doe eyes girl jealous. But told you she can't show her Jealousy infront of million people.

(A/n:-Dont focus on the real time)

Millions of Blinks and Lilies thinks she's straight and must have a Boyfriend. Some of them also thinks she's single will marry the finest man but little did they know Lalisa already lost in Y/n who's apparently known as the prettiest and charming girl in k-pop industry ofcourse in the staffs contrary.

"Y/n drop Jisoo at her apartment"Blackpink manager told which y/n nodded before he left.
Lalisa was eyeing Y/n with a glare a hint of Jealousy.

"Yah lisa don't worry she won't kiss me" the older girl assured the younger girl. "Uh what why you said that Unnie" the younger girl act like she wasn't Jealous a sec ago.

"You pabo forget it sorry lisa but Y/n.. drop me fast I've a shoot tommorow" Jisoo said.."yes Unnie!" Y/n said and then turn to the girl with bangs "Princess finish your dance practice I'll be here in 20min" Lalisa just nodded with a small smile and a peck on Y/n's jaw with that She left with Jisoo.

-

Lalisa P.O.V

It's 40mins she still not here it's not that I don't trust just I'm worried for her,hope she's fine. I already done my practice and waiting for her while scrolling twitter then suddenly a certain picture caught my attention I click on it it was another dating scandal alligation on Jennie unnie.i already knew about it since it already planned.

Everytime something happens in korea..YG always target Unnie for making a dating scandal to cover up the issues.She by now mentally prepared I feel sorry for her but least we can do to left this company as soon as possible.

I heard the practice room door open I saw that direction it was Y/n. I ran to her and jump on her giving a tight hug. She then put me down and kiss my forehead. I again hugged her "I missed you"I muttered underneath.

"I miss you too" she said back, she talk less but that Don't stop me to act like a crackhead.

"Come on it's late you need to rest" she said and I nodded.. we then go out of the building still holding her hand while side hugging.

"Lalisa don't be clingy people can caught us" she said seriously and my smiling face fall immidietly.."wait till we go home then do whatever you want" she said after noticing my face drop situation. I then smile wildly and she open the door for me I got it.

-

Y/n P.O.V

We enter her apartment well I'm staying with her since 2months.She's working hard these days for her solo so I'm taking care of her I'm good ain't I?

She throw her purse on the couch..I groaned as she looks at me with a smirk while biting her lips.
"No Lalisa you've shoots tommorow"I firmly said,"why babyyy it's soo long since you pleasu- "I cut her off by saying "don't finish it let's go and eat dinner"

"We've to cook"

"No I already ordered it'll be here soon" I said go to our room.

--time skip after dinner--

"You have to go?"she hug like a lost girl..I sighed and pat her head "yes princess I have to".. I'm actually going to LA with Jennie since I'm each one of their bodyguard. "Just be my bodyguard"she said..

"Baby don't be selfish I'll be here in 2weeks no big deal is it?"I told her softly..

"Yes it is Y/n.. I feel like I'm sharing you with the three of them"

"They're like your family don't get Jealous of them Arroso?"

"Ne bu-"I cut her off by kissing her lip passionately..after a while I pull out "Lalisa I'm only yours and will be yours forever Don't get jealous over stupid things"

I saw a hint of years forming in her eye.."no don't! Don't cry I want you to smile for me ok?" She nodded and hug me tightly..

"I just want to independent Y/n I want to scream I want to tell the world that I'm in love with you"she cries out in my arms.

"You'll someday lili..and I'm sure your true fans will be happy for you"

"They won't be Y/n"

"Who say so huh? They loves you they want your happiness alright!"she didn't say anything just nodded.

"I love you Y/n"

"I love you more"

"Now let's go sleep it's late"I told her and pull out the hug and both of curled on the bed then started cuddling..

"Goodnight lili"

"Not yet Y/n make love to me"

~end~

A/n:- on 10sept someone is going to create a new Histry🖤 soo excited!

Sorry for the mistakes
Please vote!