Chapter one

Crowd cheers as i score a touchdown, "he shot threw the field touchdown by Colton Woods!" the annoucer yelled. i grin, "colton!" coach phill yelled. i raned over to him. "yea coach" i asked. "ok youre doing good out there we are in our last fews secs its up to you to make us win this championship!" coach phill yelled. i nodded, "you got it coach" i yelled and ran back out to the field. "alright guys you know the drill give me the ball and cover me" i said to the team. they all nodded, we took ours spots the crowd was silent. i stood behind our strongest defense, Roy Reynolds . "Down set hike!" i yelled. the ball got passed to me i caught it and ran, i ran fast as the wind my team covered my ass. i was jumping and diving over fallen players i kept running until i made a touchdown i heard the cheerleaders scream "game over" the crowd went wild. "the Seminoles Arrows won!! the championship" the annoucer shouted into the microphone. i took my hemelt off and ran over to the screaming crowd who was yelling my name. i smiled and then did a backflip, the football team came up behind me and lifted me up in the air. chanting my name i held the huge trophy high up in my hands. yes we won, time to go party. the after party was at coach phill house he was the only cool teacher that would let under age teens drink alcohol. i got ready and went to go party soon as i got there a crowd of girls came up to me. "omg colton that was a great game out there" one girl said while rubbing on my chest . i grinned, "colton would you please sign my boob" one girl asked while giving me a sharpie marker and pulling her blouse down revealing her boob. i winked and took the marker and wrote my signature on her boob. she blushed when i licked the top of her boob. "thanks colt!" she yelled while going to her group of friends. i made my way to through the girl crowd and went over to my buddies. "aye colt come over here we saved you a beer!" Roy yelled while handing me the beer. i popped the top off, "to colton" Roy toasted we all cling our beers together then drinked. i chugged down the beer and also choked down a couple of tequilla shots. a tall supermodel blonde came up to me and licked my ear i groaned. "dont do that Ava you know that's my soft spot" i groaned. she giggled her green eyes peered into my deep blue eyes then she lean over and whispered in my ear, "lets go upstairs to coach phill bedroom" Ava offered. i smirked and followed her upstairs into coach phill bedroom. i closed the door and locked it, Ava was on the bed already. i crawl on the bed and lay her down planting small kisses on her. i unzipped her dress and kissed her all the way down to her thighs it wasnt suprising to me that she wasnt wearing any panties. she smiled, " mmmmmm colton keep going down lick my pussy" she purred. i licked her inner thighs then licked her outer pussy lips, she gasped i licked harder then i spread open her lips and licked on her clit and sucked on it swirling my tongue all on it. "oh my god yes!" she moaned. i continued the process, her moans became louder "colton mmmmm god yes im cumming!" she yelled while pushing my head farther inside her her pussy. i licked faster, "fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk gooooood im cummmmmminng colton!" she cried. her body began to shake. i licked all of her juices that flowed down between her legs. i stood up and took off my clothes, ava smiled "i think you deserve a treat" Ava purred while feeling my hard 9 inch dick "mmmmmmmm colton i think its getting bigger last year it was 7 inches now its 9" she moaned. i gritted my teeth as she took the head of my dick in her mouth. she sucked harder on it and took more in her mouth. i groaned, "oh fuck ava!" i yelled while pushing her head more on my dick . sooner then i know i started fucking her mouth, "yes yes yes" i gasped while fucking her mouth. i felt my dick hitting the back of her throat, "oh god baby ava fuck im going to cum!" i yelled. she moaned, i growled and shot loads of my white cum all over her boobs and face. "fuck!" i shouted, she giggled and licked my cum off her face and boobs. then she licked my dick clean, i became hard again. i picked her up and slammed her on the bed, i reached into my pants pocket and took out a condom and put it on. i kissed all over her neck, and slowly entered inside her hot, wet pussy. she wasnt that tight but i still fucked her. her moans became louder as i thrust harder and faster, "ah fuck colton yes yes!" Ava moaned while licking my ear. i growled again and lifted her leg over my shoulder and pushed deeper inside her. her moans turned into screams now. she dug her nails into my back, "fuck me colton yes mmmm yes daddy!" she yelled. i was paniting, i kept up the pace and went faster good thing im a football player that means my stamia is really good. the bed was making loud banging nosies agasint the wall. "ahhhhh ahh fuck colton I'm cumming!" she cried. i looked down at her face she was smiling and bitting her lips. i kept up the pace, "yes daddy fuck ahh mmm" Ava screamed. i felt her pussy tighten around my dick. her body shook like crazy her eyes began to roll to the back of her head. she came, i thrusted a few more than came too, "fuck!" i shouted as i felt my dick jerk and cum filled the condom. i passed out on top of her, i woke up the next morning with a sore dick and hangover. "colton get up and go home" coach phill said while pushing me. i groaned, and got up i put my clothes on and left his house and went home. my parents were at work i went upstairs took a shower, brushed my teeth and went to bed i had a blast last night i thought and i fell asleep.