Chapter 1: Just The Beginning

NARRATOR'S POV
Millions of miles away, outside our solar system thrives a planet not known to man but the beings themselves have yet to be discovered. The planet that these creatures live on is known as Yautja Prime their home planet. The species that lives here are called Yautja or as we will soon come to call the predators. Predators have been coming to Earth for thousands of years. Yautjas taught oomans (humans) how to build and in turn were worshipped as gods.

Currently, the Yautjas are celebrating its clan leader's first born pups (baby). Everyone was celebrating, all but one who was going on a trip to Earth. This semi-young yautja is called T'ankuib-Da or in English is called Deadly Blade. As T'ankuib-Da loaded his things onto his ship the clan leader came to see him off as usual. "Take care T'ankuib-Da and return home with honor as you usually do." His leader said, T'ankuib-Da bows in respect of his clan leader before responding, "Of course, clan leader." Aboard his now fully equipped ship he sets cordinents for Earth.

On Earth a kid by the name of Sam Witwicky is currently in class give a presentation about his great great grandfather. Then him and his dad headed to get his very first car. Next thing Sam knows is that he is driving his crush home. Then Sam's car gets "stolen" but in reality it just went to send a message to its commander. Then Sam was arrested and thought to be on drugs. Around this time T'ankuib-Da lands in a very secluded area to hide his ship. Once he landed, he made sure to have his gear ready and that the ship was cloaked before he left his ship. It was almost morning and once again Sam's car was acting weird and began to follow him around.

Cliffhanger :D

And that is all for Chapter One  I really am sorry for the lack of updates it been really hard to get inspiration but I do hope you enjoyed please feel free to tell me what you liked what you dislike and what I could improve on.

Bye My Dear Friends Till Next Time!