My nightmare

The pic is of Kiba on his school uniforme
Ok let's get started
...............................................
Normal POV
The next day Naruto went to school happily without any worries at all bc he was happy to have a friend that he could trust.oh and he still has to wear a hoodie.
He got to school
NARUTOS POV
I went to school and Kiba came out running looking worried so I asked
"Hey Kiba what's wrong?"😕
"Naruto!!! Bad news bad bad bad news, you can't be here you have to leave school or oh...no NARUTO!!!"
"KIBA!! CALM DOWN!!!"
"Now breath and tell me what's wrong"
"Ok so remember yesterday"
I nodded
"Well remember when you showed me what you looked like."
"Yeah"
"Well....ummm"
"Well what? Kiba spit it out already😡"
"Someonefoundoutwhatyoulookedlikeandposteditandnow..."
"KIBA slow down I can't understand you."
"I said that everyone knows what you look like"
"😧😨😱WHHHHAAAATTT‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️"
"Yeah but I didn't tell or showed anyone"
"Then who did we were in the rest.........kiba did we ever check if anyone was in the restroom with us"
"Hmmmm nope"
"I'm so stupid why didn't I check uhhhhh"😡
"Naruto let's just take you back home k"
"No I'm going to school"
"Yeah b....."
"KIBA I can't let my family find out so don't tell anyone ok"
"Ok"
"Naruto since I know I can't change your mind I'm going to have protect you so that's why I told lady Tsunade to change all my classes to yours"
"Really.....wait who's lady Tsunade?"
"Our principal"
"Wait that old bitch"
"Hmm for a such and adorable person you sure have a big mouth"
"What was that"
"Nothing,ce on we have to go to class or we will be late"
"Ok"
"Oh and stick by me ok Naruto"
"K"
NORMAL POV
when Naruto entered the school everyone went quiet and silent because Naruto now was not wearing his hoodie since everyone already new what he looked like.
Their were boys staring at him with lust and more lust like they want to eat him up right that second.good thing Kiba was with Naruto though.
KIBA whispered to Naruto
"Naruto umm I forgot to tell you something"
"Hmm what's that"
"Well yesterday their was a guy that was absent from our class and the problem is that well he CANT find out what you look like"
"Why he can't be that bad"
"Well.... I'll tell you the rest in class"
"Ok?!"
So they went to class but their were some issues on the way their like some guys were trying to touch Narutos ass and stuff like that and also people screaming stuff like "hey cutie why don't you give me a blowjob with that mouth of yours"and more.😣
And because of those comments made by the all the royal princes's that are supposed to be "mature" Naruto now had questions for Kiba Naruto might talk like he knows everything but in reality he is very innocent he doesn't even know what a hickey is😒 well good luck kiba.

KIBAS POV
We were sitting in class but the teacher was late so we hade free time and some people got this free time and used it to come up to Naruto and talk very dirty with him.
This one guy asked him
"Hey cutie why don't you come over and do it with me"
"Umm do what" oh Naruto your so naive well that's the last straw no one will take your innocence away.
"OK LISTEN UP PEOPLE BECAUSE I DO NOT LIKE REAPETING MY SELF NARUTO IS WHAT WE CALL INOCENT IF YOU KEEP TALKING TO HIM LIKE THAT YOU WILL BREAK HIM AND I AM NOT ,I REPEAT AM NOT GOING TO JUST STAND BY AND LET YOU PERVS TOUCH OUR SAY ANYTHING SO IF ANYONE TRIES TO APPROCHE HIM ILL BREAK YOU AND SEND YOU TO HELL YOU GOT THAT😡‼️‼️GOOD"
"NOW LEAVE US ALONE"

NORMAL POV
After Kibas outburst everyone went quiet and sat down some glared at Kiba but he didn't care.
"Ok Naruto you know how I told
You about the guy that you need to hide from"
"Yeah"
"We'll be carful ok cause he is one stubborn guy"
"How"
"Well you see after he set his eyes on something he like he will get it at any cost no matter what even I can't stop him so if you get seen by him your his and that's that."
"*gulp*"
"How can I avoided him?"
"well it's going to be hard because he is in all
Your classes and his kakashis son"
"Who's kakashi?"
"Our teacher right now"
"Oh and what's wrong with him"
"Well our teacher is a.......pervert and so is his son sasuke uchiha"
All of a sudden a girl says"KYAAA!!! ITS SASUKE!!!!
"Speak of the devil and he will come"
"Wait that's him"
"Yeah now put on your hoodie"
so Naruto put on his hoodie and lowered his head, after the teacher came everyone sat down and sasuke was headed to the seat behind naruto.
KIBA whispered "well the only class I don't have with you is gym,you have it second to last and I have it last"
"Is the sasuke guy in gym class with me"
"Umm....yeah"
"You got to be fucking kidding me first this bitches are all over me now I have to deal with another bitch."
"Yeah"
"Uhh I hate my life"

OK GUYS IM FEELING LAZY SO TO GYM CLASS

NARUTOS POV
I was walking to my gym class and forgot that I have to change into my gym uniform and I can't were a hoodie, uuuuhhhh I'm just going to have to avoid him somehow.
I went into the locker room with my hoodie on since sasuke is in this class.

SASUKES POV
"hey nejie who's that kid with the hoodie is he new?"
"Yeah his new and he is one hell of a guy"
"And by that you mean?"
"I mean that he is adorable he could be raped by anyone if he doesn't keep that hoodie on"
"Oh really hm"
I went towards the new kid and....

NARUTOS POV
I saw that the guy named sasuke came towards me I got scared .ok Naruto act normal,normal.
"Hey kid."
"Umm...yes"
"Why aren't you changing to your gym uniform"
"Well ......um.....i...."
"Do you need help*smirk*"
"0////0 um no it's alright"
Oh my gosh what should I do.
"Hey don't be scared"
I don't know what to do, ahh what should I do at a time like this.all of a sudden I feel a hand on my hoodie.oh hell no this is not happening, I won't allow it.