Prologue

"You leave me no choice. I have to do this." The woman in a raven dress asserted.

"Safara, are you out of your mind?"

Her hands were shaking while cocking the gun. "I'm doing this for us." After cocking the gun, she pointed it to the man who was half-naked in front of her.

"Do you know what you're doing? Put the gun down." the man begged and asked the woman to calm down. "Please, put the gun down. We can talk about it. You don't have to do this. Okay?" He keeps on pleading to the woman just to put down the gun. He even tried to get the gun but he failed.

"Don't come near me." she warned him. "Or else I'll pull the trigger." And now she's threatening him.

"Fine. I won't go near you. But please, don't make things hard for us. Don't do this. Everything will be alright if you will put down the gun. I promise I won't tell anyone about this."

"You're lying." Her voice shaken up.

"Safara, listen to me, we can still fix this problem without that gun."

She holds the gun tightly as she doesn't believe in his words.

"I only have two options," she said.

"What are your options, Safara?" he asked, hopefully. He's hoping for a good option to get this over with her now.

"Marry me or I'll shoot you?"

"Are you serious?"

"Choose one."

"Why are you doing this? You're out of your mind." He whispered, losing a chance for her. "I'm so disappointed."

"You left me with no words. You ended our relationship like it was just trash. What do you expect me to do?"

"You know my rules, Safara."

"I don't care about your rules! You told me you'll change, you promised me you'll never leave me no matter what happens. You said you will never be one of my exes. You promised me, Neo, but it turns out that you are worse than them."

"Just get out."

"No."

"I clear myself to you from the very start of our relationship, didn't I? I told you many times that I am not the kind of guy who has the traits of loving one woman. But you still begged for me and so I gave you a shot. But I made sure to let you know I was completely jerking and you will be hurt if you would be my girlfriend. But still, you said it's fine."

"Because I love you."

"But I am sick of your love anymore. You are obsessed with me. Our cool relationship ended because of you. You ruined it, not me, obviously."

"Did you really love me?"

"I tried."

"You tried?"

"Yes. But you destroyed everything."

"But you promised,"

"That was just a word to please you before. If that's all you want to say you can leave my place now, Safara. Don't be so low. You can still find a man who really deserves your love. Maybe I wasn't really the one for you. Just accept the fact that we're over."

"No! I'm pregnant, Neo. You got me pregnant! You are the father of my child."