One

Although Koko took good care of you, he was a busy man and you hardly had time to see him but when you did it was heaven on earth, oh how he made your heart flutter like no one else, Bonten knows you as Kokonoi's "sugar baby" however you had no interest in the money, well.. sometimes you were however all you wanted was him. Nobody else, all of Bonten loved to tease you and flirt with you besides Koko that really annoyed you a-lot of the time Kokonoi loved to play hard to get towards you however you hated it, you always wanted him to give you attention, not you asking him for it.

You slipped on some casual clothes and walked downstairs to get some food.

You heard a loud whistle as you left your room looking around you saw a pink haired man standing in his bedroom door frame smoking a cigarette.

"Looking good Y/N" Sanzu teased

He always did this, you didn't necessarily find it uncomfortable or angering you just wished it was Koko instead of him.

Entering the kitchen there was another man, Mikey the leader of Bonten and most importantly the person you were most scared of. Mikey was intimidating in every way possible being near him made you stiffen up and get goosebumps, The white haired Boy sat on the kitchen counter eating some sort of bread, it looked really good. He got up from the counter and leaned over to grab another one placed next to you. Mikey stood right behind you and leaned his arm over your shoulder and grabbed another, however while bringing his arm back he placed it onto your hip and caressed your hips, His body was so cold. You loved the attention you got from the men however, it still wasn't Koko and if it wasn't Koko it wasn't good enough for you.

Mikey wasn't the talkative type so he stood in silence for a minute admiring how beautiful you looked before slowly walking away into one of the other many rooms in whatever this place was, Mikey was so scary and so mysterious but weirdly sexy.

A couple of hours passed and you sat in your room practicing what you would do and say once Koko comes back, He had been so cold to you lately and you were desperate for attention from him, all of the Bonten men loved you but it could never feel the same that it felt with Koko he was something else. Just as you were thinking about him you heard a car pull up outside, you quickly ran to your window to see the man leave his car, that one expensive shiny car was such a silver lining. As for Kokonoi he looked as beautiful as ever his white locks falling down on his head and swaying in the wind as he walked. It was already dark outside but you didn't hesitate to run downstairs to meet him, down the many sets of grand stairs and rammed into the warm embrace of his arms.

"KOKO! i missed you so much!!" you shouted not being shy about your feelings at all.

"ugh get off me, and whats with all of this all of a sudden you are never normally like this." Koko said. The sound of his voice warmed your ears almost like a instrument it calmed you made you feel safe and content with him.

"I just missed you so much!" You were clearly so excited you could tell it in the tone that you had been waiting for this.

Lucky for you Koko had had a bad day and needed to de-stress, taking advantage of the moment his cupped his hands in yours and hit you with that perfect smile of his that made you feel ever so amazing inside.

You both stood in the main entrance, a giant room fitted with a grand staircase and wooden carved walls, it was like a fairytale with Koko, however it could turn into a nightmare very fast but right now you just wanted to savior this moment with him and get the attention you had been longing for while he was gone. You buried your head into his chest the hall lights were dimmed and he rubbed your head so comforting, and so pure.