Prologue

"It's just going to be another boring year in school, another year to fake a smile, to meet people who'll use you when they need you, to learn new things that you won't even use in the future. What's the point of it anyways? It's all going to be a nuisance towards all of us."

Skylar Evans has her own stories filled with expectations. This was her first year in high school towards a new small school who knew everybody. She's always been living in her small world that had two rules that needs to follow. One, to avoid drama's coming to your way and two, to shut up. After a couple of months, staying in this school seemed to change her, especially thanks to one special person who could make her fall to her knees in pain.

"I wouldn't want to be with someone who could hurt me like the others i've met. I've decided that a long time ago. I mean, i've already gotten hurt a lot of times, what would be the difference if it happens again?

Ajax Michaels has her own story waiting to be told. He plays the drums in his band but also an amazing guitarist. He's had a hard time dealing with school with his grades and marks making himself feel embarrassed of himself and started avoiding people who'd cause a scene. He's been with his small group of friends until someone made a grand entrance to his life. There's nothing that could make him so confused until now, he met his match.

This story is a work of fiction. The story's content, characters, places, accidents and events are the production and work of the author's imagination. Any resemblance and mimic to the exact content, character, place, accidents and events is not tolerated.

Copyrighted 2015 by Emily Teodoro. All rights reserved, including the right to reproduce, distribute or transmit in any form by any means.