‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

I stood outside Rex Cavanaugh's house, sorry, mansion. Rich prick. I had probably been standing there for a good few minutes, debating whether I really should go in or not, when Kitty came up behind me.

"You good?" she said standing beside me.

"Yeah... I think so," I said, although it came out more like a question, "I was actually debating whether I should turn and run the other way."

"You're clearly not made for Debate Team, then," she joked and I smiled, "You know, if it's really awful, there's nothing stopping you from leaving." she added.

"I guess," I said, "Y'know what? Screw it," I said, and began to walk to the front door, Kitty in tow.

The party was crazy. There were people everywhere. In the pool, on the stairs, anywhere in a house you can think of, there were people there.

As we walked in I saw Olivia sporting a new sequined dress taking a selfie with Amber. As I walked past the two girls gave me contrasting looks, Olivia's was a broad smile whereas Amber's was filled with hatred.

I don't know what she has against me other than the rivalry between me and Rex. She's always dragging Olivia around with her every where she goes. And every time I try to talk to her outside of DGM, Amber always pulls her away. It's like she's obsessed to have someone to control.

I sent a smile to Olivia which turned sickly sweet when my eyes fell on Amber as we walked past them.

Kitty nodded her head in recognition towards Rex as we walked past him, and he gave one back along with a confused glance at me. At least he wasn't mad that I was here.

"I'm going to go find Mika," said Kitty, or rather yelled due to the volume of the music.

"Okay," I said, "See you."

Kitty smiled before going to find her best friend.

I looked around the party. There was Bree at the foosball table with her friend, John, along with Logan and Christopher, who I knew from Drama Club. I saw my ex-boyfriend Shane chatting with Ed and another one of his mates. I noticed that Margot was missing but that was a given. She never really involved herself in things after Amber screwed her over. I also saw Ronny Kent dancing with two girls who were in Amber's posse.

I quickly realized that although I was friendly with a few people around the school, I had no one to hang out with. Why did I even come to this in the first place?

'Because Olivia asked you to, stupid.' I told myself.

I sighed and started to make my way to the kitchen to get a drink. I poured myself something into a plastic cup and took a sip, only to quickly spit it back in the cup. Note to self: rich person beer is disgusting.

I went to the sink to pour it away, only after I had a brief thought to give it to Rex. He would never know it was spit beer. But if he did that would land me in deep shit so I quickly dismissed it.

I turned back around to get some water from the fridge - I might as well take advantage of the fact that Rex has about three different types of bottled water in there - when Olivia came into the kitchen, he gorgeous smile returning to her face when she saw me.

"You came!" she said as she walked over to me.

"Yep," I said popping the p, "I love your outfit," I added.

"Oh, thanks. Amber gave it to me," she said.

Of course.

"I love yours as well," Olivia continued.

I looked down at my outfit. It wasn't much, just a old black dress I bought a while ago. I had also paired it with some black knee socks and boots, and a grey jacket.