‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

I woke to the sound of my phone blowing up with notifications. I sat up in bed and checked my phone. 9:00 in the morning. What the hell? I normally don't get up until 11 on a Saturday. I scrolled down and clicked on the notification at the top from the Drama Club group chat, which I almost bever message on, and read a few of the messages.

Apparently someone's pictures of them in their underwear had been leaked and spread around the whole school.

Honestly, if people just weren't dickheads, DGM wouldn't need to exist.

I scrolled further down in the group chat and found out that it was Mika Cavanaugh's pictures that had been leaked. What? Mika is one of the sweetest people at the school and is the complete opposite of her awful brother.

In the chat Amber was bitching about how everyone needs to grow up and stand up to Ronny (who just so happened to be the person leaking the pics. Surprise, surprise) although I'm pretty sure she's only doing it for her image as Rex is her boyfriend.

She was right about one thing, though. The people at that school need to grow up.

I decided to go down stairs and watch Criminal Minds on the TV before I got nagged at to do my homework.

When I reached the bottom of the stairs, I heard a noise from the kitchen. I poked my head in and saw my Mum and my Aunt making breakfast together.

My Mum noticed me and came over and pulled me into a hug.

"Isla, I missed you," she said as I reluctantly hugged her back.

"I'm alright," I said.

I don't hate my Mum. In fact the opposite. I just wish she were around more. It's not like with my Dad where he's forcing me to spend time with him after being away, knowing full well that I don't want to. With my Mum, it's more like she knows that I'll say something if I want to spend time with her.

"What are you doing up? Have pigs learnt to fly," said Erin jokingly.

"Shut up," I laughed, "My phone was going off and it woke me up."

"Alright," she said.

"I'm going to go through to watch some TV," I said after a short silence.

"Alright, love, breakfast will be ready soon," said my Mum.

I smiled at them and retreated to the living room and started to scroll through Netflix.

A few hours later, I was up in my room doing 'homework' and listening to some music when I heard my phone buzz. I grabbed my normal phone to check it before I realized that I had muted it because I was getting annoyed at it going off all the time. I was literally in one group chat and my phone would not shut up.

I placed my phone back down on my desk and picked up the burner that was lying next to it. I flipped it open to look at the message that had appeared on the screen.

Your eye appointment
has been rescheduled.
Please attend at 4:30
The Boss

I typed in my reply as three identical ones appeared on the screen underneath.

Attendance confirmed.
The Genius

Attendance confirmed.
The Rebel