Enrule

" 'Its never too late' I yank my arm away and sprint with everything I have got."

Fight.
Save others.
Survive.
Kill.
This is a fight between death and survival. A zombie apocalypse has spread through the world. And only one girl can save them. Who is she? The girl who won't give up, the one who won't go down without a fight, the one who saw her family turn in front of her own eyes. She will rise up against them all. She will save this world. Who is this fighter? Ella. A strong sword wielding fighter. She is on a mission, to what, I cannot say, you have to read it to find out!

This book has a female heroine at its best. Action packed, thrilling, awe dropping, fast paced, brilliant. These are a few words to describe the book!

The author (@hollygal123 ) makes strong connections between the characters and the reader. With every character lost, you will feel a pang in your heart. You will literally be in suspense the whole time reading this book, I stayed up until almost midnight reading it! This is one book you cannot put down!

Also, Holly replies to comments, and is a very friendly person. I have made a great friend while reading Enrule, and I am sure you will too. Enjoy the story, it has many updates to come (including a sequel)! Hollygal123 has poured her heart and souls into this book. It is worth a read!