Chapter 1 Part 1: The Beginning

Joseph, a young boy who has a friend named Alisa, waited at the park for his friend to come.He waited and waited until noon. " Alisa broke her promise again.She did not come here today. She said that we will play here,"he said to himself.Suddenly, Alisa came. " I thought you will not come."said Joseph." Friends don't break their promise right?"she said.They played and lived their childhood happily.

                         When they reached high school, they went to school in UP. They became classmates and sat next to each other." Hey Alisa! Wanna go to the library later? "he asked."Sorry Joseph but I have something to do.I will do my missed assignments and home works.High school life is not easy you know.And besides, I have a meeting to attend to."she explained. " Ok,I will just ask Zack(Zack is also Joseph's friend.He is a boy)."he said.After the classes,they rode the bus to go home.Alisa made and answered many assignments and home works so she slept in the bus.Joseph looked at her and saw that she is sleeping.He did not do anything but just sit and waited for them to reach the apartment.Few minutes later, Alisa laid her head on Joseph's shoulder.Joseph was shocked and he let her lay down on his lap.He made her comfortable throughout the ride.They reached the apartment.Joseph carried Alisa and brought her to her bed.He then went to his room.

                         They went to the park where they played before.They recalled everything that happened then a beautiful sunset was in their sight.They looked at each other.Their faces moved closer to each other then their lips start to stick together.Just then,Alisa woke up and it was all jus a dream.She thought and thought why did she dreamed about that.She just went to school and pretended that nothing happened.When she reached class,Joseph said,"Hey good morning.Why are you so quiet?You are not like that.Are you shy?" "No, I just had a bad dream.And I won't talk about it so keep quiet cause the teacher is discussing."she said. "Ok i will keep quiet.(*whispers to self*Why is she like this?What is her dream?)."he said.

                                    Ms.Shane,their science teacher, said that they will have a field trip.They rode the bus and reached Manila Bay.Ms.Shane let them sit on the rocks and waited for sunset to come.They sat next to each other.Then,sunset came.What a beautiful sight!They watched the sunset closely.Suddenly, Joseph said to Alisa,"Do you know that this will be an important day?" "No,but why?" "Alisa,I will tell my feelings for you because I think there is no reason for me to keep it a secret.I like you ever since we met.I always want to be with you always and I won't leave you forever."he said to Alisa.".................Well,I have feeling for you too Joseph.I like you also ever since we met.I will always be by your side."she said.They watched the beautiful sunset and slowly,their hands held each other until the end of the field trip.