Chapter 1 Part 2: Jealousy

After the field trip, Joseph and Alisa went home and slept.It was a memorable day for those two love birds. Alisa woke up with a smile on her face. She ate breakfast, took a shower, dressed up and went to Joseph's room and woke him up. "Good morning sleepy head! Wake up, it's time to go to school", she shouted.She took his blanket but only pillows were under it. She tried to find Joseph but the bus is already outside so she just went outside to ride the bus but she was too late. The bus left because she didn't realize that it was there for already 20 minutes. She sat and cried until Joseph tapped her back and gave her a rose. "Shhhh, i have a special ride for you. It is only a taxi but it is special because we are the only two there.",Joseph said. She hugged him and rode the taxi with him to school.

Mr.Albert, their PE teacher, said," Choose a classmate that will be your partner in our dance showdown. It is not hip hop nor folk. It is a ballroom dance so choose a classmate that you think is good. Alisa and Joseph picked each other. George, their classmate, gave Joseph an angry look. He also like Alisa not only because she is a good dancer but also, she is his crush. George just kept quiet and chose another but that doesn't mean that he is not angry with Joseph anymore. Well, we all know that this is what we call "JEALOUSY".

It is practice time. The music started. Joseph held Alisa's left hand and her hips. They danced gracefully. Suddenly, George saw them and went upstairs. He saw a water bottle so he thought of a plan. "Let us see if they can still dance after this. HAHAHA!", he whispered to himself. It was a great plan but unsuccessful, of course. He tried to spill it at the back of Joseph but it was spilled at Alisa's back. He got worried because Alisa might get hurt. Alisa stepped on the water puddle and slipped. Joseph caught her hips so she didn't fall down. They smiled and blushed. Then Joseph asked,"Alisa are u alright?". Alisa said yes and they went back to dancing. George became angrier than before and tried to think of a plan to destroy their dance during the Competition Day.

Will they still dance with love?

Find it out in Part Three