Why Hire Farah Lisa Calixte as Your Architect

You must hire a licensed professional architect due to several reasons. Lesser professionals may say they can get the job done, but the difference between the depth of knowledge and training among such professionals can be surprising. Farah Lisa Calixte is a licensed professional architect who works for the satisfaction of clients.

The depth of academic knowledge and rigorous on-job training required to become a professional architect is beyond significant. Farah Lisa has exceptional skills and an understanding of her profession. She has completed a Master of Architecture from the University of Washington and covered everything from construction principles and their association to architecture and the environment to the relationship between structure and zoning, how architecture helps in the substantial way of life, and more. Lisa has in-depth knowledge of principles of design and engineering, along with new interpretations and historical themes.

Besides the academic training, Farah Lisa has years of internship experience under her belt. She believed in putting theory into practice and has interned formally for highly reputed architect firms in Seattle.

More than academic training and experience, she has passed the registration examination as well. Such exams take more than twenty hours to complete, and most candidates finish them within two years of starting them. Thus, between examination, schooling, and apprenticeship, Lisa has earned the designation of a licensed architect with a piece of in-depth knowledge.

Lisa Farah Calixte, a licensed professional architect, draws plans and supports your projects through various boards. Most importantly, she oversees the construction through all the phases. This responsibility is crucial for the clients as an architect. She is held to the highest standard allowed by law if something goes wrong. Regardless of the cause of the error, the responsibility belongs to the architect to fix it along with the statute of limitations. If at any later point the error is discovered with the building, the architect who builds it is contacted.

Convinced to take responsibility and her architectural skills, Farah Lisa Calixte found the best way to build spaces for her clients by starting a firm of her own. She established the architect firm Farah Calixte Architects at her native place, Seattle. Lisa believes in graceful and timeless architecture, concerned with space, light, context, texture, and detail. Besides Farah, Lisa prides herself in creating beautiful spaces that engage people and enhance the sense of interest.

Resolute and practical in her designs, Farah Lisa Calixte has immense knowledge, skills, and experience in architecture. She is a licensed professional who commit the highest standard of quality and expertise to her clients. She offers incredible architect services and has already worked on many projects, including restaurants, medical, healthcare, recreational, educational institutions, homes, and retail spaces.