Part title

Dabi x very worried reader

You and Dabi have been dating for a couple of weeks now. You a very shy person but you've gotten shyer since you've been dating Dabi. One day Dabi and you decided to get a apartment for yourselves instead of having to stay at the leagues base. Your not part of the league but they basically count you as part of the team because your really smart and your really good at navigating and all.So whenever there planning on attacking U.A or something you always give them different routes to attack and to get out of there. You also give them a bunch of ideas just in case one idea fails they have more. One day the league had a mission and Dabi didn't get back till midnight you were wide awake because you thought something happened to Dabi. He walks into the door and you run up and hug him, he's confused but hugs back anyways. "I thought something happened to you" you said in tears,......"hey..hey..hey..it's okay I wouldn't let some shitty heroes hurt me" He claimed. You just broke down and cried and cried and cried and he realized you actually really care about him. He feels really bad for making you cry and making you worry this much. "Here let me get cleaned up and take a shower and once I get out we can sit on the couch and watch your favorite movie" he said with a slight smile on his face, you shook your head and lashed down on the couch while he took a shower. Once he got out you watched your favorite movie and fell asleep in each others arms.

THE END