How to move piano smoothly in Melbourne ?

Call for professional Melbourne removalists at 0383394819/ 0449957644

Before i start the article , Moving a piano in melbourne and sydney without professional help is not recommended and my suggestion would be look in to some good professionalMelbourne packers and movers or melbourne removalists.But if you are still brave here we go.

First thing piano’s are of different sizes ranging from small size to grand ones.So piano weights can go from 300 LBS to 1200 LBS.If you see a professional melbourne packers and movers who piano they normally use skid called as “piano board”. Normally they will cover the piano with a cloth or a long plastic to ensure that there are no damages.

Now as you are not a professional piano mover , you having a “piano board” is out of question. So if you want to move it yourself ensure you have atleast five good freinds who do not have a back problem.Ensure that all the corners of the piano is held by your freinds and one of the person guides all movers and ensure that when the movers are moving there is no hurdle.

Do not allow people who are other than movers to help you , it can lead to mis-coordination between your movers. Move in small steps , if  tired take a rest and start again. Now this is lot of risk best is to hire a piano mover in melbourne.

In case you are hiring a professional melbourne removalist ensure that they have insurance coverage in case of disaster.Avoid putting your piano near heavy temperature it can lead to problems later.Use a heavy duty dolly for smooth movement.

In case you are looking for professional piano movers dial 0383394819/ 0449957644