Reyna

Ah, my second OC, Reyna. I created her on impulse, so she's still a work in progress. Raihan also striked me as the type to also have kids that he either didn't know about or see eye to eye with. I have considered changing Raihan and Reyna to brother and sister only because of their estimated age gap. But because I've already made the fic, I am only going to adjust Raihan's age just for the sake of the fic. Raihan will be set to age 30.

Ref Sheet:

Name: Reyna
Age: 13
Gender: Female
Region: Galar
City: Hammerlocke
Pokemon Specialty: Dragon
Pokemon on hand: Dragonair, Dragapult, Hydreigon, Sylveon, Duraludon (Shiny), Eternatus (Obtained later.)
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Blue
Attire: (In the beginning): Wears a navy blue hoodie unzipped with a faded orange shirt underneath. Wears navy blue sweatpants to match. Wears black boots and a navy blue rucksack to match.
Later on, She sports the Dragon type uniform.

Concept Art:

Sword and Shield Art:

(She's also very witty as well, as one can tell by this picture

(She's also very witty as well, as one can tell by this picture.)

Reyna is still a work in progress, but I've had fun creating her so far as well! She isn't as developed as Emethyst is, but I believe she can be brought to that point! Her fic is also going well so far as well, I just gotta find more time to put aside for her.

Stay tuned for the next character, for she is a new debut! 💚