Part 3: I'm sorry.

Hey!
This is part 3 I hope you like it and thank you for all the views I got!!
I'm so hyped up I'm growing little by little.
Anyways there might be some curse words in here so watch out please!
Now lets get on with the part.
-
Now it's been quite a while since Ruv moved in with Sarv,and ever since they would always argue, and always fight. They would never get along.
-
"I DONT EVEN KNOW WHY YOU GOT HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE!"

"WHY THE HELL YOUR SAYING THAT YOU LET ME STAY"

"YEAH I REGRET IT, ALL YOU WANT TO DO IS STEAL FROM PEOPLE! YOUR UNHOLY!"

"I DONT CARE ALRIGHT ITS MY LIFE

"ARGH! YOU SON OF A BITCH I KNOW ITS YOUR LIFE BUT IM HELPING YOU GET CLOSER TO GOD ITS MY JOB TO. WHY DO YOU THINK I WORK HERE, WHY DO YOU THINK I OWN AND MADE THIS CHURCH? TO JUST LET PEOPLE SIT  AND STARE AT AIR!? NO DUMBASS."

"..."

"Yeah that's right. You be quiet. Be speechless."

Sarv stomped away while Ruv just stood there speechless looking down and leaned against a pillar.

He then punched the pillar and furiously forced himself to give back what he stole and he dealed with it.

He came back to the church and spotted Sarv sitting on the church benches, with  3 bibles and a pink highlighter, a small notebook with bible verses, all scattered around her lap. She had fallen asleep, and Ruv decided to pick her (bridal style) and brought her to her bed.

He also got her things and placed them on top of her nightstand, turned off her lamp and closed the door.

Yes, he did that on purpose,  even though they fought, they have been in the church for a while and he realized he started acting up for her.
...
Ruv was sitting on the church bench, hands in pocket and his ushanka was leaned a bit, covering his eyes, he was in peace and quiet, but be wasn't sleeping though.

Then later on, Sarv opened her door and came out of her room, she quietly shut the door and slowly, she walked to Ruv and took off his ushanka.

"Hey Ruv..?"

...

"What Sarv?"

"I-i just wanted to say I'm sorry for yelling at you..I was the one being unholy, I didn't mean to."

...

"I realized you gave back what you took..and you put me in bed..?"

"Y-yeah I did."

"Well I guess I should thank you and- I'm sorry, once again for my actions.."

"Its k.."

He looked at her and Sarv gave him a hug, obviously he hugged back and a slight blush got to him.

Then ever since, they got along and now are very good friends.

...

That's all for this part, stay tuned for the next! 477 words!! Much longer than the last, thank you!
:)