Introduction

ERON'S POV

I'm Eron and my parents have their own company. We're wealthy, if you put it that way. I'm a sports player, I can play pretty much every ball sport that you can think of. I can sing and dance, and I write songs but don't have the courage to let the world listen to every song that I have composed. I can act and play instruments. And the most important of all, I'm a husband and a father. I'm happily married with my wife Kaia.

We were young when we first started dating, we were both high school students. The couple that shares everything. Eating lunch together and getting ice cream afterwards, holding hands while walking, sitting beside each other even though we weren't supposed to be, sitting next to each other every educational trip, being partners in crime and in school works, hugging and kissing, sending sweet messages, me, taking photos of her because all I can see is her beauty, taking pictures together, fighting, arguing and shouting, but making up after we're both calmed down.

Everything was perfect, until college. We were in a long distance relationship and that's the reason why we broke up for about a year. No communication, no everything. We didn't talk, nor meet. We really tried avoiding each other. But one day, our paths crossed and it was the happiest day of my life.

KAIA'S POV

I'm Kaia and I come from a wealthy family. My mom and dad separated when I was three and I'm living with my mom. My dad went to England and found another woman. He fell in love with her, built a family with her, started a new life and left me and my mother. My mom has business and I'm totally out of it.

I'm in love with Eron. I really am. We broke up twice, the first was when we were in college and the second time was when we were already married. Inside this relationship, Eron has always been the understanding one and I was the one who's always vocal about how I feel. I don't know what will happen if I ever lose Eron, he is my person, my rock, and my everything and all I can see is us in the future with our own family.

When I was young, before marrying Eron, I was always being asked if I was really ready for this kind of commitment, I always tell them that I am and will always be ready for this commitment. I can really say that only with him I will be ready. I really cannot see myself without him. I'm content with him and so grateful he came into my life. He saved me when I couldn't save myself and loved me when nobody else did. I was both the happiest and the saddest version of me when we were together.