Wedding Reception- Zeke (AOT)

( You can listen to the music when I put the *▶️* )

It's the wedding reception and you and your newly wedded husband Zeke, you guys are drinking,partying having a blast celebrating the union of you two.

Then all of a sudden while shaking ass on the dance floor you see zeke unbuttoning his shirt and loosening his tie, already walking closer to you a little bit tipsy.

He then pulls you close and you guys start dancing to the slow music, while dancing zeke gets closer to your ear and whispers

"Your looking amazing rn baby, I want to ruin and destroy you rn, fuck you til you cry and scream my name, beg for me to stop, til you shake and your knees buckle from how hard I fucked you.." he then chuckles and pulls back, "now how bout we make that happen my lovely wife"

He says grabbing ur hand and walking to the nearest bathroom close by.
You both get to the restroom and he closes and locks the door, then he unzips your dress, pulling it down slowly while kissing and biting on your neck.

*▶️*

You let out soft and breathy moans trying not to be so loud,

"Zeke~"

You crave for him more by the second,with every breath and touch.

"So stunning and beautiful and I'm so glad it's all mine"

He chuckles and starts giving you hickeys while taking ur panties off and rubs ur clit slowly in circles.
You throw your head back and gasps

"Ahhh~fuck zeke~"

You hold onto his hand, "baby please~" , you plead out.

"Please what? Y/n?" , he asks looking at you.

"Baby please fuck me already~"
He smirks and rubs your clit faster, "impatient now aren't we?"

You start to moan louder but you end up putting your hand over your mouth trying to not make any noise.

He watches you struggle and gets wetter just by his touch and that makes him harder, his pants getting tighter and he then rips your panties off and takes your bra off, while also taking his clothes off.

"Bend fucking over y/n"

You immediately do as he says and bends over arching ur ass a little, while making sure you are holding onto the counter.

"Good fucking girl, always doing as daddy says"

He strokes his dick some and then rubs his tip on your clit to tease you just a little bit more.

"Baby please~stop teasing and just fuck me already~" you say while getting wetter.

"Alright my lovely wife" he says calmly then immediately thrusts in hard, gripping your hips and already feeling ur pussy squeeze around his dick. "Fuck~", he says making a deep and breathy moan.

He then continues thrusting harder and starts fucking the shit outta you, one hand on your hair gripping it tightly while the other is gripping ur waist.

"Zeke!~ahh~daddy!~ you moan out loudly and starts gripping the counter tops while eyes rolling back.

"Fucking take all of me y/n!~" he says aggressively and loud, making you automatically more submissive and wetter for him.

"Zeke!~harder~" you plead while still gripping the counter tops.

"Well it would be my pleasure baby~since your taking all of me so well ofc~fuck~" , he deepens his thrust while slapping your ass as well.

"Baby~look at yourself~look at how slutty and pretty you are for me~" he says chuckling while moaning a little.

"Baby!~ima cumm~" you say moaning loudly and can barely move on your own, while also looking in the mirror at yourself and him.

"Cum my beautiful wife~ fuck!~im finna cum too", he says feeling you squeeze tightly around him, "oh shit~" he starts moaning and groaning louder.

"Zeke!~ahh!~" , you moan louder than before and then cums right on his dick, your vision already getting blurry from the wave of pleasure you just got.

"Fuck!~ good girl~", he says chuckling, "now baby~I'm gonna cum so fucking deep inside you~and I want you to take it all!~fucking take it like the good slut you are for me~ do you understand y/n?!~", he says while choking you from behind while getting closer to ur ear.

"Yes daddy~yes baby I understand!~" , you say nodding your head, and getting more submissive and wet for him.

He then lets out a shaky and deep moan, while cumming deep inside you, filling you up with his warm cum "f-fuck~ahh~y/n~" , he moans in your ear as well.

"Mmm~", you say feeling his cum inside you.

"Good girl~" , he says pulling out and trying to catch his breath.

You immediately flip down onto the counter, tired and exhausted.
Meanwhile the music is still going on in the reception hall.

"Baby cmon let's get cleaned up and enjoy the rest of our night yea?", he says wiping you both down then using the restroom, while helping you use the restroom as well.

You just nod and wipe yourself off, then you both wash your hands and get back dressed.

"Bae you ripped my fucking panties", you say glaring at him.

"I know, which is why..", he pulls another thong out of his pocket.

"Where tf-", you say confused.

"From home this is my favorite pair so wear it for me my love", he says looking at you.

"Ofc baby" you say putting the thong on and then fixes up ur hair and puts ur heels back on. And trying to catch your balance back like nothing happened.

"Now let's go", you say smiling and then starts walking out the door.

"Alright Alright I'm coming", zeke says putting his shoes on and walking back to the hall with you.

You both go back to partying and enjoying the night of ur life, with the love of your life of course.

(A visual of the fit tho, creds to the artist tho)

Yuhhh first chapter and hope it's alr, leave a comment on how yall feel about it and yea love yall I'm gone 😋💗-Trinnn out))