Part 1

Bonecage's POV

I was with FabvL, Dan, Rockit, Skull, and Pat and we were at my house. They were hanging out in the living room, while I was talking to Igor on my computer. Thank god he still has Discord, cause I don't have Skype. "So.... how is it over there?" I asked. "....... it's cold, we're trying to get heat in the house" Igor replied. "Oh,. Well, good luck with that, I guess" "Yes, you guess and then by tomorrow, we'll get the heat on" Igor said with sass. "Sassy" I said. Igor laughed a bit. "So anyway,.... I don't see how we are gonna do the anime songs now" I said. "I do., virtually" "Oh wait, I meant I don't see how we're gonna watch the anime" "Virtually" "And for you to write lyrics and show them to me" "I'll send them to you. The internet has pretty much fixed every problem you have" "Alright then. That's terrifying that the internet is a lot of steps ahead of us" Igor laughed again. "Yea, not really" He said. "Oh, ok then" I said. Someone walked into Igor's room. "Uh.... who's that?" I asked. "Oh, that's my cousin" Igor said. "Hi, my channel's name is DrBagsPHD" DrBagsPHD said. "I'm Bonecage, nice to meet you" "You too" "Anyway, Igor, I came to see if you were done because we're gonna go out to introduce me to you guys' friends" DrBagsPHD said. "Oh, alright" Igor said. Olga, Igor's sister sneaked up behind Igor. DrBagsPHD chuckled a bit. "You better keep looking at me and don't look behind you" He said. "Alright then. Sis, don't scare me if you're there cause apparently everyone wants to be in my room" Igor said. "Oh come on. Bags, I blame it on you. You chuckled, which caused Igor to get suspicious" Olga said. "Oh come on!" DrBagsPHD said. Igor laughed. "Igor, hello" Skull said, walking into room. "Is anyone else gonna come? Please tell me now" Igor said. "I'm pretty sure no one else-" "Hey, Christian. We have to work on a music video" Pat said, walking into the room. "What were you saying, Bone?" Igor asked. "Oh come on!!" I said. Igor laughed. "Anyway-" "Igor! Olga! Bags!" Someone said. "We gotta go. Our mom is calling us. Bye" Olga and DrBagsPHD said at the same time, then they walked out of Igor's room. "Bye Bone. I do miss you guys and I'm sure my sister does as well" "I do!" Olga said from outside Igor's room. "That answers the question. Also, Go Downstairs!!" "Fine" Olga said from outside the room. "So does that mean-" "Yep, you go downstairs too" Igor cut his cousin off. "Alright" He said from outside Igor's room. "Anyway, gotta go. See ya' guys" Igor said. "Bye" Skull, Pat, and I said, then I ended the call. I sighed. "Who was with him, other than his sister?" Pat asked. ".......... DrBagsPHD" I replied. "Who's DrBagsPHD?" "........His cousin......." "Oh" "Guys....... can I be alone right now?" I asked. "That's surprising. You never say that, you usually want Igo- ohhhhhh.... oops" Pat said. "....." "I'll leave" Pat walked out of my room. "I'll follow" Skull walked out as well. I sighed. Then,, a few minutes later, FabvL came in my room. "Hey" "Hi.....," "I heard from Pat and Skull that you want to be alone" "Yeah.." "Look, I know you miss Igor,... we do as well. And um... if it makes you feel better, his channel's still up, so you can listen to his songs" "Um...... if I won't be able to talk to him again, so.. I'll guess I can do that" "Great...." FabvL said, then walked out. I went on my computer and looked up Igor's channel. While I was on there, I forgot that he changed his avatar from a ninja to himself. Universe, are you mocking me? "Ya' know, avatar, I kinda wish you were real because you're just like what Igor looks like... in real life, and why am I talking to the avatar out loud when my friends are here?" I asked myself, but I heard a voice. "Maybe because you miss your Igor friend so much" It sounded like Igor's voice. "What?" I asked. "Who said that?" There was no reply and there's definitely no one in my room. "Was that the avatar?...... that's ridiculous, Bonecage. Avatars can't talk, you're probably just daydreaming or something" I told myself. "Or I'm crazy" "You're talking to yourself, I'm sure you are crazy" I heard the voice again. "Shut up, avatar. If you're speaking to me" I said. No reply. "I am once again talking to an avatar. I'm going crazy, you know what? I need a snack" I went out of my room. I saw a shadow from my room on my wall and it glowed blue. 'What?' I thought and went back in my room only to find a figure standing in my room.