Part 3

I looked out my door with TryHardNinja and I see my friends. "Ok, so... we can't actually go see them because.. I have no clue how to explain you to them, so..... hide!" I said  and pushed TryHardNinja down and he fell. "Ow!!" He said. "Sorry, but I literally have no idea how I'm gonna explain you to them" I said and I walked out of my room and closed the door. I walked towards my FabvL, Pat, and Dan. "Hey guys" I said. "Hey, you're feeling better?" Dan asked. "Yeah, you were right FabvL, all I needed to do was listen to his songs again" I said. FabvL laughed. "I told you" He said. "Anyway, Pat reminded me that me and Igor have to do our song for Stain" "Oh yeah" "You know, speaking of that, I, apparently reminded you and probably your imaginary friend because there was no one with you except me" Pat said. "What makes you say that?" I asked. "I heard "us" Pat said. "Oh, well.... I must be forgot that no one was there but us" I said. "Ok, you're acting super weird, is everything ok?" FabvL asked. "Yes, everything is perfectly fine. The question is how did Pat know about the Stain song that's coming out today?" I asked. "I looked on your Twitter" Pat said. "Oh" "Anyway, do great on the Stain song" Dan said. "Thanks,. Oh, by the way, me and Igor are both singing it" I said. "I don't know how you're gonna work on Anime songs with him, he's in Crimea" Pat said. "With my computer" I said. "I know, I was just joking" He laughed, then he stopped mid-laugh. "Pat?" I asked. "Hello?" I waved my hand in front of him and, nothing, it's like he..., froze. I looked at Dan and FabvL, they also froze, but I didn't actually notice till just now because they didn't say anything. "Dan??" I asked. "They can't hear you" A voice said from behind me and I turned around to see TryHardNinja. "I thought I told you to hide" I said. "What are you doin here?" I asked. "Well, I just found out that whatever power I think of, I get and I just had to show someone" Igor said. "Cool. But wait, how long does you freeze last?" I asked. "Hehe, as long as I want" "And you can do specific people?" "Well, technically, I froze time, so I can't unfreeze them specifically, I can unfreeze time though" "Ok. Well, unfreeze" I said. He snapped his fingers and then disappeared. 'Woah, you turn invisible too?' "Yeah" I heard from inside my room. I turned back around to face Dan, FabvL, and Pat. "Yea, I'm joking" Pat said. "Yea, I know" I said. "Anyway, I gonna do the Stain song and I'll make sure to tell Igor about it" I added. "Ok, good luck making it" FabvL said. "Thank you" I said and walked away to my room. I opened the door, walked in, and closed it. "Igor?" I asked. "Yes?" He responded. "Where are you?" "Everywhere and nowhere. Ha! You get it. It's the location on my Twitter account" "Wow, you really are just like him"