Chapter one

This type of  font is y/n's inner thoughts

Y/N'S POV

"Wake up stupid wake up"

I wake up and the second I open my eyes I scan the room that I am in it looks like a hospital room and I know I have been in a lot of hospitals. I look to my left and I see a door. Qt the sight of the door I jump out of bed and try to run towards the door. But I am chained to the bed so when I jump out of the bed and start to run I pull the bed with me. When I get to the door I go to pull it and it doesn't budge. I band my fists on the door.

"Let me out now" I scream as I keep on banging on the door. Then there is a voice coming from a speaker. "Y/N if you back away from the door I will come to get you," says the voice I back away from the door. I see a woman walk into the hallway through the glass of the door. "Doors infirmary," she says and the doors unlock. She walks into the room and the doors lock behind her.

"Where am I and we're is Jörmungandr," I say as I try to use my powers on the lady but they don't work. "I am Dr. Reyes and this is my hospital for young mutants like you," she says as she walks towards me. "If you will calm down I will take off that power dampener," she says as she motions to the cuff that is tying me to the bed. I start to calm down and she walks forward and takes the cuff off of me.

"What is this place," I ask as I rub my wrist which now has a red mark that goes all around it. "This is my facility, it is used to rehabilitate young mutants like you so you aren't a danger to yourself and the public," she says as she sets the cuff down on the bed. "Okay now that we have that sorted out will come with me and I will show you to your room where you can get changed then we will meet the others for group therapy time," she says as she walks towards the doors.

I follow her to the door "Doors Infirmary" she says and the doors unlock once again. I follow her out of the infirmary.

We walk down a long hallway until she opens a door. Inside the room are a window, a dresser, and a bed. On the bed is Jörmungandr. "Jörmungandr," I say as I run into the room and pick up the white snake stuffed animal. "There are some clothes in that dresser over there so just get dressed and then make your way to the common room," she says as she shuts the door.

The second the door closes my training kicks into high drive I scan the whole room. I find a camera in the top corner of the room and I think a microphone under the dresser. I open the dresser and my clothes are in it.

I grab a black t-shirt, a pair of light blue skinny jeans, and a pair of socks. I throw on the clothes then I grab my black doc martens with roses on them.

 I throw on the clothes then I grab my black doc martens with roses on them

Then I grab my red leather jacket and put it on.

Then I grab Jor off the bed. After that, I walk out of the room and walk into the hallway. I put him on my shoulders his head near my left ear.

I look at the signs on the walls and follow them to the common room.

I walk into the common room. The first thing I see is Illyana. "Illy is that you," I say in Russian
She turns around and sees me. "Y/N," she says in Russian as she runs up to me and she wraps her arms around me. She starts to cry "not now illy not while people are watching remember keep strong while eyes are on" I whisper in her ear in Russian.
She nods her head and she lets go of me. I wipe the tears off of her face.

She turns around and walks back over to her chair and sits down as if nothing ever happened. I look around the room and see two girls sitting next to each other. clearly lesbians Then I see a boy that is clearly very southern with a pink cast on then I see the doctor then I finally see him. I see a boy that is sitting next to the only open chair he is very handsome clearly he has never worked a day in his life and he wearing brand new clothes the look as they have never been worn. I walk over to the boy and sit down he is on my right and illy is on my left. "This is Y/N Rasputina the new patient." says the doctor as she motions towards me with her hand.

I just slightly smile towards everyone.

The lesbians smile back at me. The boy with the cast looks like he is falling asleep. The doctor is looking at clip board while nodding her head. Then I hear someone start to hum a soft song. I turn to my left and see illy just playing with Lockheed. I turn to my right and see the boy looking at me while humming. We lock eyes and he quickly looks away he still hums the song.

"Okay now will you all introduce your selfs please." asks the doctor as she looks at her clip board.
The lesbian with shorter hair stands up. "My name is Rahne Sinclair" she says then she sits down.
The other lesbian stands up. "My name is Dani moonstar" she sits down.
The boy with the pink cast stands up "my name Sam Guthrie" he says with a heavy southern accent.
Then he sits back down.
Then I look at the boy next to me. He looks at me and we make eye contact and he winks at me as he stands up. "My name is Roberto da Costa but I go by berto" he says as he looks at me and smiles. I feel butterflies in my stomach at the sight of him smiling. I keep on looking at him and he looks back and we watch each other for awhile until we were interrupted.
"Y/N it's your turn" says Dr.ryes as she stares at me.
"Oh yeah I'm y/n and that's it" I say in rich Russian accent. I don't even bother to stand up but in the corner of my eye I can visually see the goose bumps on berto's arms. I look at him and smile and I can see a red tint flash over his face. I chuckle as I look at Illyana who can obviously tell that something is happening between us.

"Yeah I'm illyana" she says in a I don't wanna be here tone. "Okay so yesterday I asked you to think about the first time your mutation manifested