traitor

pairing: vmin
Angst? CW: male preg, abandonment, slight nsfw, abortion
request by @kruksana
Multiple parts!
~~~~~~

Park Jimin. Short, brown eyes, brown hair, chubby cheeks, and if you were to ask anyone in BU, a complete nerd. He had a couple of friends that he'd talk to but not so much.

At the moment he was walking to his next class, he stopped in his tracks when he saw someone he despised. Kim taehyung.

Kim Taehyung. Tall, black hair, brown eyes, cocky smile, and a complete asshole. Though everyone seemed to have loved him, "hottest guy on campus."

Jimins biggest rival.

The aforementioned let out a deep sigh then continued his walk. "Hey bitch," taehyung said as he got ahold of jimin wrist. "Taehyung-shi please—I'm not in the mood today," he whispered as he looked down.

Taehyung tilted Jimins head up and pushed his glasses up. "It's cute how you act like you'll do something," taehyung said with a smirk, jimin stayed quiet causing taehyung to knock they things he was carrying out of his hands.

"Come on babe, do something about it," taehyung said.

"Taehyung," they both heard, looking up they saw their mutual friend yoongi. "How many times do I have  to tell you to leave him alone," yoongi asked.

Taehyung rolled his eyes and let go of jimin, who quickly bent down to pick his things up. Yoongi caught up to them and helped jimin. "Get to class kid," yoongi said as he rubbed Jimins head, "you too," yoongi said as he pushed taehyung.

The aforementioned just smirked and walked away, as well as jimin did. 

~~~

The next day

Jimin sat in class next to one of his friends, "I don't see how they don't throw him out", jimin friend, hoseok said.

Jimin shrugged, "heard he bribes them," he whispered. Hoseok giggled at that.

"Alright guys, time to head out," their professor said. Hoseok as well as the rest of the class quickly left, while jimin stayed behind to clean his stuff.

"But professor Kang, you can't fail me in this class—it's the only one I need to graduate," taehyung said he followed the professor inside.

"We'll should've thought about that," professor said as he began to pack some things into his bag. "If I were you, I'd get a tutor or something—oh look, you can ask jimin."

Poor jimin was trying to leave unnoticed. "Why don't two you talk to each other and figure something out," he said as he pushed the both of them out of his class.

"I'll pay you," taehyung said, "to tutor me and stuff—I really need to pass this class."

Jimin looked at taehyung with disbelief. "No," jimin said.

Now it was taehyungs turn, "what do you mean no? You're the best student he has—"

"Find someone else, im not going to do it."

Taehyung sighed, "please, I promise jimin...I'll pay and then you'll never hear from me again."

And jimin couldn't let go of such a good offer.

"Fine, we can start tonight at my apartment...please be decent to me."  Jimin quickly wrote down his information before he left.

~~~

Jimin sighed when he heard a knock on the door, it was taehyung. And he was late. 2 hours late. After he opened it he was greeted with taehyungs smile, "two hours, you think you'd have the decency to show up on time?"